Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Jason Robitaille
  1.    #1  
    A simple patch done on request of a friend.

This patch will keep the previous and next email buttons always displayed

Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    akshunj, dandman8 and DrGonzo6o like this.
    Nice! I tend to look for them down there. I get why they aren't needed with the other panels, but still nice to have!
    Couldn't the patch be made to work so that, a left swipe in the body of the email, opens the previous email and a right swipe opens the next email? Thanks.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Couldn't the patch be made to work so that, a left swipe in the body of the email, opens the previous email and a right swipe opens the next email? Thanks.
    that would be a completely different patch. Feel free to make a separate patch request. In theory it's possible, however chances are the body's scroller would interfere with such gestures

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    using WOSQI to install, and its telling me I need GNUPatch and Lsdiff...and then it freezes trying to install those. Any suggestions? [It freezes if I try to add those directly too]
  6.    #6  
    Just a note: this patch still works on 3.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Just a note: this patch still works on 3.0.2
    can you get this to work for 3.0.3 please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    A simple patch done on request of a friend.

This patch will keep the previous and next email buttons always displayed

Click to view quoted image
    the patch won't install yet the buttons are there. And 1 of them covers the trash icon preventing me from using it to delete an email. I have a touchpad running webos 3.0.5