Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to patch the web browser to auto hide the address bar and have it reappear on a specific action such as swiping down from off the screen?
    I would LOVE to have a patch like this.

I don't need to see the address bar all the time.

Please somebody consider making this patch.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Done. Install Custom Browser Gestures patch and enable fullscreen gesture in Tweaks app in Preware.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-touchpad.html
    Thanks. That's close enough.

Ideally I would've liked to keep the clock and battery status on the screen. But this is almost exactly what I was looking for.
    I need to remove that address bar to view webpages full screen

Quote Originally Posted by tboy2000 View Post
    Done. Install Custom Browser Gestures patch and enable fullscreen gesture in Tweaks app in Preware.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-touchpad.html
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    Would it be possible to patch the web browser to auto hide the address bar and have it reappear on a specific action such as swiping down from off the screen?
    hey, sorry to bother, did you find out how to hide the address bar..?
    Garrett did a thumbnav patch that includes this by default. I'm not sure if the one in preware has this or not. At the time he said he didn't submit it bcuz it didn't show the progress bar while hidden. I think he's been busy & I don't know if that has changed. It was posted on webosroundup forums.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    Garrett did a thumbnav patch that includes this by default. I'm not sure if the one in preware has this or not. At the time he said he didn't submit it bcuz it didn't show the progress bar while hidden. I think he's been busy & I don't know if that has changed. It was posted on webosroundup forums.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

Here is what it looks like. The bottom arrow is what toggles the address bar off and on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.