Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jason Robitaille
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    If someone could create a patch to remove the clear bookmarks button from the web browser preferences screen that would be great!
    Here ya go
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    akshunj likes this.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Wow Jay thx for the quick response! I don't have anything with WOSQI handy, does internalz usually work with patches downloaded as web attachments? I'm getting an error, but I'm assuming it's because I'm trying to open the patch through the browser. Thx again!
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    Wow Jay thx for the quick response! I don't have anything with WOSQI handy, does internalz usually work with patches downloaded as web attachments? I'm getting an error, but I'm assuming it's because I'm trying to open the patch through the browser. Thx again!
    Internalz Pro does support .patch installing, yes.

Please read: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...tachments.html

And make sure you have current version of FileMgr installed on your device

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Awesome patch Jay! My bookmarks have been deleted 3x accidentally, but never again!!!
    Just a note: this patch still works on 3.0.2

internalz pro is awesome

- sent from my HP Touchpad