1.    #1  
    With this patch, whenever you plugin your TouchPad, there won't be any annoying popup. It'll instantly be in "Just Charge" mode, with the USB notification icon in the top area to switch to USB Mode if you want.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  2.    #2  
    Here's the patch update for webOS 3.0.2. Unfortunately, due to internal system changes in 3.0.2, you'll now see the usb mode prompt for a second or so before it disappears and going into "just charge" mode
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    And with 3.0.4 it got removed... Reinstalling it did not change the label... instead after re-applying it closes the window when attaching a USB cable.

Odd. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here's the patch update for webOS 3.0.2. Unfortunately, due to internal system changes in 3.0.2, you'll now see the usb mode prompt for a second or so before it disappears and going into "just charge" mode
    Hi there, I was just poking around and think I found a way to disable it entirely (ie, so it doesn't flash up briefly, which wound me up). This is on 3.0.4.

If you open up /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/data/StoragedService.jsjsjs, $jump$ $down$ $to$ $this$ $conditional$...

Code:
    if (this.canUSBAlertDisplayed()) 
    	this.showStorageModeAlert();
    else 
    	this.createUSBDashboard();
    ...and change it to just...

Code:

this.createUSBDashboard();
    ...then it shows the dashboard notification without a hint of the larger "just charge" window.

(Don't just comment out the showStorageModeAlert() function, or nothing happens. Remove/comment the three lines and luna restart)

I haven't done extensive testing or anything... But USB mode from the dash notification works fine.

Just tryina help :-)
    Can there be a similar patch for SmartPhones