Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    Sent the patch via email. Loaded it from there with an error at first. Tried a minute later and it installed after a Luna reboot. Internalz Pro is what auto-loaded the patch.

So got it back!

Now to figure out later why I cannot patch via the PC USB connection. Haven't used that feature in quite some time, not since the previous patch to 3.0.5
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Patches don't appear in Preware, WOSQI, etc until they've been updated for your version of the OS. 3.0.5 just came out, ergo patches have not been updated yet.
    *Patiently waits for Jason to update*
    I was able to install the old version using instructions here - http://www.webosnation.com/access-pa...sions-homebrew.

Seems to work so far.
    German version of patch installs fine on my Veer with WebOS 2.2.4 but luna restart option doesnt work. Everything else work flawlessly

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Ok seems to be a little bug with german version only because it doesnt suggest to install SysToolsMgr Service requered for propertly working patch ...
    ARGH! My TP auto-updated! Now I really hope Jason updates this 9and the other patches I've come to rely on!)
    Quote Originally Posted by W3idbrewer View Post
    ARGH! My TP auto-updated! Now I really hope Jason updates this 9and the other patches I've come to rely on!)
    the same here!Hope to upgrade asap.
    So apparently you make all the things I love on the touchpad except for the tap ripple remover thingy. Any plans on bumping this one up to 3.0.5?
    Weidbrewer likes this.
    installed this patch today, love it. was having trouble with updating another patch so ran ausmt basic and it remove this patch. reinstalled and seems like it is holding really like it, been wasting a lot of time holding down multiple buttons for device restart :-)
    I also noticed tonight that there is an updated version for the current OS. Jason might ignore this thread, but not the app.
    Yep, new patch is there for 3.0.5 (not to mention a ton of other updated apps that Jason made). Glad you have time for school and awesomeness Jason!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Good job J. You are amazing sir.

Phone: Pre- Tablet: Touchpad. Concept: WebOS Napkin.
    Treo 750, Sprint Pre, WebOS napkin© "in coming months"
    Quote Originally Posted by W3idbrewer View Post
    I also noticed tonight that there is an updated version for the current OS. Jason might ignore this thread, but not the app.
    Actually, the patches for 3.0.5 in the feed right now were updated by Sconix and myself as part of the major AUSMT development undertaken over the last few weeks.

We're expecting Jason's updates sometime this weekend.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Hi. Do you know how to localize this patch? I would like to have/make a french version. Thanks.
    gdkingjr likes this.
    It is very easy to localize this patch. I think the easiest way is to send me a appropriate French translation of "restart luna", "reboot", "shutdown", "cancel" and "airplane mode" so I can change the German localized version for you.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by DiplPhy View Post
    It is very easy to localize this patch. I think the easiest way is to send me a appropriate French translation of "restart luna", "reboot", "shutdown", "cancel" and "airplane mode" so I can change the German localized version for you.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Thanks!

Restart Luna = Relancer Luna
    Reboot = Redémarrer
    Shutdown = Éteindre
    Cancel = Annuler
    Airplane mode : Mode avion
    I am currently testing the french localized patch. Seems to work. As I detected while changing the patch only restart luna and reboot have to be changed, the rest is localized by default. I have submited the patch to preware, but if you can't wait here is it for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The problem with the non working Luna Restart on German devices appeared again. I had systoolsmgr installed as well as I was installing the patch via internalz pro. I submitted a update of the German Version 3.0.5 by exchanging the luna restart call from canucksoftware.systoolsmgr to webosinternals.ipkgservice so it will work after applying the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiplPhy View Post
    I am currently testing the french localized patch. Seems to work. As I detected while changing the patch only restart luna and reboot have to be changed, the rest is localized by default. I have submited the patch to preware, but if you can't wait here is it for you.
    I just tried it. It works. Thanks again.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast