Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By strykr_ac
  • 1 Post By strykr_ac
  1.    #1  
    1. On a Pre if you are on the launcher page and start in an up or down swipe (and do not lift your finger) then a left or right swipe does not move the launcher left or right. I would like to see this feature implemented into the touchpad web browser for a smoother scrolling experience.

2. I would like to see horizontal and vertical scroll bars in the browser.

3. Swiping from right to left (starting one inch from the left bezel depending on the orientation you are holding the touchpad) all the way to the bezel issues a back action in apps with a back button. Also this back swipe and the reverse (left to right) should record as a back or forward button in the web browser.

4. Keyboard icon on top of web browser (to open keyboard). I've noticed when clicking on text within Google Docs doesn't always trigger the keyboard.

Any takers?

Please feel free to add any of your own patch request ideas.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'll second #4. This is needed for some Flash apps too (yahoo crossword puzzle) and I already started another thread about it.
  3.    #3  
    5. Ability to open .jpeg files from Box.net or Dropbox. Currently it shows the files, but when you click on them they do nothing.

6. Faster page swipes in the PDF viewer (not sure how this would be possible). Also, PDFs load much fuzzier on the Touchpad vs. IPad so I am wondering if the software is changing the file somehow.

7. Swipe left or right (instead of up or down) to move between pages in a PDF.

8. Ability to hold and drag to rearrange webpage book marks.

9. Ability to change the icon on a webpage set to the launcher.

Keep em coming guys... Let's give our wonderful devs some ideas!

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Default to Week View for Calendar.

-Gromet
    Apple iPad2 64GB WiFi +3G (Verizon)
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (AT&T)
    Touchpad 32GB WiFi - RETURNED
    Veer 4G - SOLD
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    It'd be nice if, when in card view, the left, right, up, down arrows on the wireless keyboard could be used to navigate between cards.

eg:
    up arrow -> swipe away card
    down arrow -> select top card to go to full screen
    left and right would be sweeps.

I keep trying to do this, and it's frustrating that it doesn't work. 8)

-M
    regular calendar in exhibition mode.

dedicated question mark instead of apostrophe

keyboard gestures. Eg left to delete last word, up to remove line, down to hide keyboard, right to change to symbol Kb

additional gestures: left or right of screen ensure to cycle through apps, down from top to bring up just type and keyboard!!

click drag to make calendar event as on pre.
    two finger gestures would be sweet too! Two fingers on edge of screen to cycle through open apps in current stack.
    I'd pay good money for a "thumbs" keyboard.

Thumb Keyboard
    akshunj and grappler like this.
    Mordac, I swear I have been thinking the exact same thing in detail. And to add to that in browser, up, down arrows to scroll, left = back, right = forward. But yes up to flick off the app, left/right to scroll. Down for full view... So want this on the keyboard!
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by corn13read View Post
    regular calendar in exhibition mode.

dedicated question mark instead of apostrophe

keyboard gestures. Eg left to delete last word, up to remove line, down to hide keyboard, right to change to symbol Kb

additional gestures: left or right of screen ensure to cycle through apps, down from top to bring up just type and keyboard!!

click drag to make calendar event as on pre.
    I like this idea.... Easy way to get to the keyboard from anywhere!

it would be awesome to have a way to open they keyboard and use just type from card view, without tapping in just type. My hands are usually at the bottom. I'd even give up a button on the quick launch.
    MiDoJo likes this.
    I want the messenger to not get wonky when I am going between typing and scrolling my buddy list. I wish the keyboard would just stay up. So, maybe a keyboard toggler would be nice. One that keeps the keyboard visible as long as the toggle is pushed...?
    web browser cards to load content when not focused.

Currently it seems that when I open a couple web cards quickly they don't load until I focus on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by corn13read View Post
    web browser cards to load content when not focused.

Currently it seems that when I open a couple web cards quickly they don't load until I focus on them.
    I had the same problem. Turns out I was tapping away too quickly, before the page had actually done any loading. If you wait a second or so before tapping away, the page will load.
  15.    #15  
    Bump....

Anymore patch ideas?

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Id love a patch that allows the bluetooth to connect to my non-HP phone. Im sure anyone on Sprint that isnt able to switch phones/carrier would love this one. They are preventing a connection to those non-webOS phones.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Id love a patch that allows the bluetooth to connect to my non-HP phone. Im sure anyone on Sprint that isnt able to switch phones/carrier would love this one. They are preventing a connection to those non-webOS phones.
    For Calendar

In week view All Day Events stay fixed at top of calendar (like they do in day view) instead of scroll above 12:00 AM.

Configurable "Day starts at..." option added.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts