Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    thanks! I am trying this now
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    will this be on preware anytime soon?
  3.    #43  
    Soon... I want a couple more people to test the touchpad patch and then I'll release them to the masses.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you would make it so the accelerometer turns more quickly I would give you a gazillion points...

but the points don't matter, soooo yeah.

Good work =)
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

sketch42 likes this.
    working good here, Thanks!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  6.    #46  
    patch submitted to Preware
    I'm trying to install this on my Verizon Pre Plus running 2.1 and I get an error. Is there, by chance, a patch that this may conflict with?
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I'm trying to install this on my Verizon Pre Plus running 2.1 and I get an error. Is there, by chance, a patch that this may conflict with?
    Can you please post the error?

Well webOS Quick Install gave me an error. I just tried it through internalz and it said it installed successfully. Weird. Im restarting now. I will see how this goes.
    I just now installed the Drag Pix 8 from Preware and running it on 1.4.5 on my Sprint Pre minus. I do see some difference. It does feel a little smoother. Thanks for the tip.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Ok, everything seems to be working now. Must have been something to do with Quick Install. This patch makes a pretty noticeable difference. I used the extreme patch and everything seems smooth. Thanks. Good work.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Well webOS Quick Install gave me an error. I just tried it through internalz and it said it installed successfully. Weird. Im restarting now. I will see how this goes.
    Yes this will not install with WOSQI
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Yes this will not install with WOSQI
    I apologize if that was mentioned and I didnt read that.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Actually I did not add that to AllowInLowMemory, I removed it from KeepAlive.

Basically Palm had it so that even when you closed the browser (swiped off screen) it would stay active in the background, running and eating up RAM.

I removed it.

And no, this patch will not affect that.

Patches only affect the code that you tell it to, it doesnt "reverse" any other code.

AKA patches dont replace the whole .conf file, they just modify the parts you tell them to.
    Is whatever you are talking about available in preware or else where?
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    If you would make it so the accelerometer turns more quickly I would give you a gazillion points...

but the points don't matter, soooo yeah.

Good work =)

Please add this!!!!!!
    fxspec06 likes this.
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Please add this!!!!!!
    I didnt find any code for this in the file that this patches. If I run across it I will.
    sketch42 and fxspec06 like this.
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    Is whatever you are talking about available in preware or else where?
    It is available on the "Clearing The Swap Memory" thread.

But, I am making a patch for it. Right now its just code that you have to modify via internalz.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    What's the tap radius for the patch in Preware? Thanks!

It is 8px. I know there was a patch submitted for 12 but I'll probably end up changing this to 10px. In my prior testing, 10px seemed to be a nice compromise.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/warthogkernel

Experimental warthog kernels for webOS devices. Patches such as Muffle System Logging, Max Blocker etc.

Donations go towards further experimentation.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codecrumb View Post
    It is 8px. I know there was a patch submitted for 12 but I'll probably end up changing this to 10px. In my prior testing, 10px seemed to be a nice compromise.
    Thank you. Will the 10px still have the ability for double tap to zoom like the 12px has?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast