Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Sorry about that long day. I'm headed out myself..

cheers
    Thanks for all you have done so far. I know it hasn't worked for me yet, but not for lack of effort!
    tim
  2.    #62  
    try 1-3
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    try 1-3
    not sure if you mean me or not, but if so, where is this file? It's not in that list of five files.
    tim
  4.    #64  
    I mean xxxPre3_22_1-3.
    Ok !!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT UNTIL Dec. 2012 (my data do not go beyond this date).

Thanks again Frantid ! Great job...

Charly
    Palm TC, T3, T5, TX, Treo680, Centro and HP Pre3
  6.    #66  
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  7.    #67  
    The current versions are all in Preware now. Except USA Veer.
    I was having problems with the preware version not appearing to work. What I ended up doing (with the patch already installed with a luna restart) was to:
    * go to accounts
    * turn off google calendar in my account
    * selected back and closed accounts.
    * Did a shutdown.
    * Restarted the touchpad.
    * Went back to accounts, selected my account, and turned on calendars.
    * The sync process started (as it had before). Except this time, the sync icon stayed in the notifications for quite a long time and it synced all my data (that i have passed 2 months).

Maybe the full restart is needed to pull in the new settings?

Thanks for the patch!
    Former Sprint Treo 700p Owner, now Sprint Palm Pre- and HP Touchpad Owner.
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by ASprintGuy View Post

Thanks for the patch!
    Could be, I don't have experience with an actual device -- soon though.

Glad it started working for you.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ASprintGuy View Post
    I was having problems with the preware version not appearing to work. What I ended up doing (with the patch already installed with a luna restart) was to:
    * go to accounts
    * turn off google calendar in my account
    * selected back and closed accounts.
    * Did a shutdown.
    * Restarted the touchpad.
    * Went back to accounts, selected my account, and turned on calendars.
    * The sync process started (as it had before). Except this time, the sync icon stayed in the notifications for quite a long time and it synced all my data (that i have passed 2 months).

Thanks for the patch!
    Well, I've tried everything, including this method, and absolutely no success. Maybe, someday...
    tim
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    Well, I've tried everything, including this method, and absolutely no success. Maybe, someday...
    Do you have tweaks installed?

Can you install lumberJack from Preware and choose "custom" then type in "google". Don't push retrieve until you have toggled off the calendar. Closed accounts app, verify no events listed. Open accounts app, toggle calendar on. Go to calendar do a manual sync now. After that push retrieve on lumberjack. Then you tap the log, push copy and post it here. I don't think it will have your email on it, but doublecheck.

12.    #72  
    Just uploaded a new one for you to try I went and made the same changes I made to the Pre3 version. So hopefully it will work for you too.

Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Just uploaded a new one for you to try I went and made the same changes I made to the Pre3 version. So hopefully it will work for you too.
    I'm away from my tp, currently. I will give this a shot as soon as I am home.

As always, thanks for your quick response and effort!
    tim
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeybeep View Post
    I am so glad I didn't notice this sync issue until after this patch was already created!

I installed it through preware.. I ended up having to completely remove the google account and then re-add it, and then it started working. Hooray!
    i cant find it on preware. whats the name of it?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    frantid, you are my hero!!! It finally worked! Now, I get to install preware on my wife's tp and (hopefully) get her calendar up to speed.

Seriously, a thousand thanks!
    tim
    Quote Originally Posted by bxborn31 View Post
    i cant find it on preware. whats the name of it?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    I just searched in preware for google. Make sure you have the latest version of prewate and update feeds.
  17.    #77  
    frantid, you are my hero!!! It finally worked! Now, I get to install preware on my wife's tp and (hopefully) get her calendar up to speed.

Seriously, a thousand thanks!
    Thanks for sticking with it and testing it out. I needed someone with a device and problems to make sure I got it right.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Thanks for sticking with it and testing it out. I needed someone with a device and problems to make sure I got it right.
    Oh, I got problems, alright!

I'll let you know how the other tp responds, hopefully later today.
    tim
  19.    #79  
    Updated first post with 2.1 versions based upon changes from the TouchPad and Pre3 versions. Also includes the correction for google contacts not syncing when they have accented characters in the contact record.

cheers.

Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Got the 2nd TP working fine last night, also. Didn't work at first; tried the direct download from Preware, not good. Then, uninstalled that and went back to the direct link to the new file you posted (version 1.2?) for the touchpad. Magic!

I am so pleased that I don't have to deal with this any more! Leo OUT, frantid IN!
    tim
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast