Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 472
Like Tree46Likes
  1.    #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. The error message is in the attachment. I just wiped everything on my little Veer, so no patches are installed.
    I think the problem is that you have updated the veer to 2.2.4 with a metadoctor, but the patch assumes you have the straight 2.2.4. I will have to look at the files and make a metadoctor 224 version.

    Do you happen to know where it gets the google calendar files from? i.e. which doctor is the metadoctor using for the files?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Nonononoki likes this.
  2. #362  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I think the problem is that you have updated the veer to 2.2.4 with a metadoctor, but the patch assumes you have the straight 2.2.4. I will have to look at the files and make a metadoctor 224 version.

    Do you happen to know where it gets the google calendar files from? i.e. which doctor is the metadoctor using for the files?
    Sorry, no clue. I just used the meta doctor from herrie82 to upgrade my Veer. I will try downgrading it to 2.1.2 and apply the patch
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  3. #363  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    Sorry, no clue. I just used the meta doctor from herrie82 to upgrade my Veer. I will try downgrading it to 2.1.2 and apply the patch
    I don't think that downgrading is a good idea. Frantid wrote that the patch requires 2.2.4 ....
  4. #364  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    I don't think that downgrading is a good idea. Frantid wrote that the patch requires 2.2.4 ....
    Wait, where did he write that?

    Well, the patch installed fine on my Veer (2.1.1), but I can't get the Token. It says "Error getting oauth tokens" when I insert my password and allowed my device to access Google. The option "Allow less secure apps to access your account" is enabled on my Google account.
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  5. #365  
    Do you have the new gmail certs installed, or the openssl update? I believe you can't get the tokens without the new certs.
  6. #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Do you have the new gmail certs installed, or the openssl update? I believe you can't get the tokens without the new certs.
    Well, I did use your Cert Updater, but no luck
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  7.    #367  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    Wait, where did he write that?

    Well, the patch installed fine on my Veer (2.1.1), but I can't get the Token. It says "Error getting oauth tokens" when I insert my password and allowed my device to access Google. The option "Allow less secure apps to access your account" is enabled on my Google account.
    Did you restart your device?

    You didn't have to downgrade, I just need to create a patch for the metadoctor version.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  8. #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Did you restart your device?

    You didn't have to downgrade, I just need to create a patch for the metadoctor version.

    Yes, I did restart several times.
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  9.    #369  
    is your device language English or something else? Do you get a google web page that asks you to approve access?
  10. #370  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    is your device language English or something else? Do you get a google web page that asks you to approve access?
    My device language is English, but I have a German Veer (if it's important). Yes, I do get a google web page telling me that I'm about to give ubercalendar acceess to my Google account (and of course I press Allow afterwards). I have got a German Google Account if that's important
    Last edited by Nonononoki; 11/19/2015 at 03:55 PM.
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  11.    #371  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    My device language is English, but I have a German Veer (if it's important). Yes, I do get a google web page telling me that I'm about to give ubercalendar acceess to my Google account (and of course I press Allow afterwards).
    And then it gives you the error? Does it close the web page automatically after you hit approve?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  12. #372  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    And then it gives you the error? Does it close the web page automatically after you hit approve?
    Well, the web page closes and I return the the account page where I could Delete my Token (which is grey'd out) and Request Token (which again, does not work for me). The error message replaces the orginal message "You don't have a token" on the same account page I mentioned before.
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  13.    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    Well, the web page closes and I return the the account page where I could Delete my Token (which is grey'd out) and Request Token (which again, does not work for me). The error message replaces the orginal message "You don't have a token" on the same account page I mentioned before.
    I just turned on my veer, it seems to work ok for me -- ATT 2.1.2

    I would like to get a look at your messages files. The files are at /var/log the files I need are /var/log/messages, /var/log/messages.0.gz, /var/log/messages.1.gz If you have any working email on the veer, you can use Internalz Pro to email them, just make sure master mode is on, choose info after tapping the file, there's an email button. If not you'll have to get them to your pc and mail from there. Make sure you try a few times to get the token right before transferring the files.

    I will pm you my email address.
    Last edited by frantid; 11/19/2015 at 04:59 PM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  14.    #374  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    Well, the web page closes and I return the the account page where I could Delete my Token (which is grey'd out) and Request Token (which again, does not work for me). The error message replaces the orginal message "You don't have a token" on the same account page I mentioned before.
    Thanks for the logs. Your veer is having a problem running the final request -- an ajax request over https. Results in "LunaSysMgr CurlHandle SSL error 9" I also notice your browser is asking to verify a lot of server certificates.

    Are you running the alpha version of openssl? I am not saying you need to run the alpha, I am just wondering why you are getting the error.

    Did you update the root certs? There's an app in Preware, I would run this as it might fix the problem. I never get asked for approval of the google certificates when I supply my username and password to the oauth2 server. You are getting asked. Is it possible you have an expired cert for google installed or perhaps you rejected or "Don't Trust" a certificate from google?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  15. #375  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Thanks for the logs. Your veer is having a problem running the final request -- an ajax request over https. Results in "LunaSysMgr CurlHandle SSL error 9" I also notice your browser is asking to verify a lot of server certificates.

    Are you running the alpha version of openssl? I am not saying you need to run the alpha, I am just wondering why you are getting the error.

    Did you update the root certs? There's an app in Preware, I would run this as it might fix the problem. I never get asked for approval of the google certificates when I supply my username and password to the oauth2 server. You are getting asked. Is it possible you have an expired cert for google installed or perhaps you rejected or "Don't Trust" a certificate from google?
    Well, I used the Certificate Grabber, so I guess my root certs are up to date? I never rejected any certificate from Google.

    EDIT: Is there a way to "reset" the certificates, so I can try to update once more?
    EDIT2: Should I try using your Root Cert Updater App?
    Last edited by Nonononoki; 11/20/2015 at 11:44 AM.
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  16.    #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    Well, I used the Certificate Grabber, so I guess my root certs are up to date? I never rejected any certificate from Google.

    EDIT: Is there a way to "reset" the certificates, so I can try to update once more?
    EDIT2: Should I try using your Root Cert Updater App?
    Yes run the root cert update.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  17. #377  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Yes run the root cert update.
    Still same issue. I'm gonna go cry in the corner right now
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  18.    #378  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    Still same issue. I'm gonna go cry in the corner right now
    Do you have the openssl update installed?

    edit: was this a veer that has been sitting a while and you just turned on or has it been in use? When you went back to 2.1.1, that was using the doctor correct?

    edit2: can you use the certificate manager to see if you have any expired certs installed? You have to open each cert and check the expired dates.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  19. #379  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Do you have the openssl update installed?

    edit: was this a veer that has been sitting a while and you just turned on or has it been in use? When you went back to 2.1.1, that was using the doctor correct?

    edit2: can you use the certificate manager to see if you have any expired certs installed? You have to open each cert and check the expired dates.
    Okay, I somehow did it ^^

    Doctored it to 2.1.1 again, installed Google Calendar Behaviours Patch, installed Root Certificate patch. No openssl, no certificate grabber (doesn't work somehow). Issued a token, token granted!

    Now I just have to figure out how to send messages via Google. Thanks for everything!
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  20.    #380  
    glad you got it sorted. I am stumped as to why it was failing. To send gmail you need to run the cert grabber. It should work.
    Nonononoki likes this.

Posting Permissions