Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Autocorrect is great but I guess all bilingual 2.1 webOS users have the problem that typing in one of the two languages is pretty annoying because of auto-correct. I saw some discussions about switching languages but without any result.
    Maybe it would be easier to put a on/off auto-correct switch in the messaging application so that users could easily and quickly turn off auto-correct when they are typing a message?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    We just created and released an app for iOS called AutoCorrect Switch and while searching I found your post. It's a great idea! Great minds think alike.
    We've never developed an app for WebOS, but looks like this could be our first one.
    It was encouraging to see someone thinking on the same lines and the bilingual issue for typing is a big issue for the people it effects.
    Keep on thinking of creative and innovating solutions.
    Innovating Solutions
    AutoCorrect Switch for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    AutoCorrect Switch App for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad | Innovating Solutions Blog