Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Here you go

based on the patch to show the Agenda app in the launcher I developed a patch to view a list of events of the next 14 days in Agenda. Also it will support JustType (but only once, you need to close the app to search again) and search from 2 years in past to 1 year in advance for subject, location and note. Nothing is configurable yet, but this might come later.

Update 01-06-2011
    * ad removed (thx to uwer)

Update 29-05-2011
    * fixed 'Just Type' for US
    * better screen use when launched as standard app
    * day headers are clickable but calendar opens today, not on the correct day
    * fixed black background
    * added a small button on the bottom which links to other apps of mine

things to add:

* events clickable
    * adjustable timerange for standard agenda view (launched as normal app), exhibition and search
    * search again feature

If you like it, buy one of my other apps. (see the little button on app's main screen :-) Thx
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MetaView; 06/01/2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: more cool stuff
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    So this is for the agenda view in exhibition?

Edit: I re-read it and you mention exhibition. Sorry. I will give this a try.
    What are the differences between the two patches. I take it the "us" version means it is for U.S. users? I tried installing it with webOS Quick Install and got an error.
  4.    #4  
    _us is meant for US devices, yes. You got an error? That's bad, will check it again.
    I got an an error when attempting to install the _us version as well. I was using Internalz Pro to try to apply the patch.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    This makes me excited!! I will try the next version... Thanks for working on this!!
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I got a 1 out of 1 Hunk failed when trying to install. After attempting to install via internalz Pro it just says ok and you can see the error log faded in the background but after you click ok it goes away.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Ditto, getting hunk errors with both patches. Did you use Notepad++ with unix line breaks?? Lately that has what sometimes ****es me off with combined patched getting the bloody line breaks through.
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 05/26/2011 at 07:01 PM.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  9.    #9  
    Yes, linux linbreaks. Might be the problem, right.
  10.    #10  
    I recreated the patch file based on the original app from the 2.1 webOS doctor image. I hope it works now. The special US version isn't included right now, as I'm not sure if we need it for 2.1. Please report back if the patch fails to install.
    Unfortunately I got an error on install:

1 out of 1 hunk failed saving rejects to file usr/..../resources/de/appinfo.json.rej
  12.    #12  
    You still have the original "make AgendaView visible" patch installed. If you can't deinstall it anymore, you might replace your de/appinfo.json with the webosinternals-backup file in the same folder.
    Sweet! Metaview it works like a charm. I have to remember how I made the background black now! THanks!!
  14.    #14  
    You can access the prefs from inside the app, don't know if you can select black background there...
    Yes I have it selected but it doesn't change black. I think I had to add the image. I will look at it later today on my way to work now. Thanks!
  16.    #16  
    Well, to be honest, the app should be able to use black without an extra image
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    You still have the original "make AgendaView visible" patch installed. If you can't deinstall it anymore, you might replace your de/appinfo.json with the webosinternals-backup file in the same folder.

Uups, totally forgot about that one...

Thanks a ton
    The latest version of the patch installs and does show events in the future - but the typing feature does not appear to work.

(I try typing when the agenda card is full screen - it does not respond at all.)

Also: "Agenda" does not seem to show up in the Just Type preferences or be a choice when using Just Type. I've rebooted.

This is a Pre+ on VZW using 2.1.0.
    Last edited by swinokur; 05/27/2011 at 02:19 PM. Reason: clarified what i've tried
  19.    #19  
    agenda only supports just type, you might reboot to have it appear there.
    for just type to work you also need to close agenda before.
    MetaView: I've rebooted, it does not appear in Just Type. I noticed in your patch that you add the universal search to various languages - is en/gb what is used in phones in the US, or should it be a different one? If there are diagnostics to help with that, let me know I'm glad to try stuff...
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast