1.    #1  
    Hi there,

this seems to be a really brilliant forum! I've got some things I'd love to have patched for (german) webOS 2.1. Thinking about 'em for longer now but sadly I don't know how to myself If I didn't search hard enough I'm sorry!

Would it be possible having:

1st:
    more tweaking, more decisions

2nd: (these would be incredible!!!!)
    strg(white/orange) + backspace = entf (del)
    strg(white/orange) + . OR sym OR space = wasd (switch wasd ON/OFF - to navigate through text)

3rd
    changeable Appnames (maybe included in deleting-menu by strg + touching app)

4th
    Pinrequest after airplanemode should be fullscreen without the ability to access device menu (everybody could turn on bluetooth and wlan)

5th (not really essential)
    a little more space between a wrong word and the upcoming textassistant notification. (I'm tired of the big fingers accidentally adding wrong words to the textassistant)

6th
    I guess getting 4x4 icons in launcher like under 1.4.5 and removing launchericon from quickstart (or maybe even ading one having 5 quickstart icons) won't be able foreseeable under 2.1!?

Thanks everybody for reading and maybe thinking about it! I suppose I'll get some other ideas back in mind.
    I hope I didn't sound cheeky asking for all this being a noob to precentral

Best regards, Moritz
    Last edited by Balrog; 05/26/2011 at 05:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    Hi there,

this seems to be a really brilliant forum! I've got some things I'd love to have patched for (german) webOS 2.1. Thinking about 'em for longer now but sadly I don't know how to myself If I didn't search hard enough I'm sorry!

Would it be possible having:

1st:
    more tweaking, more decisions

2nd: (these would be incredible!!!!)
    strg(white/orange) + backspace = entf (del)
    strg(white/orange) + . OR sym OR space = wasd (switch wasd ON/OFF - to navigate through text)

3rd
    changeable Appnames (maybe included in deleting-menu by strg + touching app)

4th
    Pinrequest after airplanemode should be fullscreen without the ability to access device menu (everybody could turn on bluetooth and wlan)

5th (not really essential)
    a little more space between a wrong word and the upcoming textassistant notification. (I'm tired of the big fingers accidentally adding wrong words to the textassistant)

6th
    I guess getting 4x4 icons in launcher like under 1.4.5 and removing launchericon from quickstart (or maybe even ading one having 5 quickstart icons) won't be able foreseeable under 2.1!?

Thanks everybody for reading and maybe thinking about it! I suppose I'll get some other ideas back in mind.
    I hope I didn't sound cheeky asking for all this being a noob to precentral

Best regards, Moritz
    I wish the 1st one would take off more as well.

Don't understand what your asking for the 2nd or 4th ones.
    Not sure about the 3rd and 5th.

The 6th one is not possible. The launcher has been changed so that it is not currently known to be patchable.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  3.    #3  
    Ok, sorry, had been off th pc some days My english is not at its best cause I didn't use it for so long. But let me try to explain my thoughts a little better:

1st is clear

2nd
    On PC-Keyboard in addition to 'backspace' you have the 'del' key (not sure how its called) which deletes the right position of the cursor. This I'd love to have pressing 'white/orange' and 'backspace' on my Pre.
    The next would be to switch on and off the ability to navigate the cursor through text like having arrow-keys (by simultanious tapping 'white/orange' and a key with only one function like '.' OR 'Sym' once to switch on, then use 'wasd' to navigate, once again to switch off). A little notofication bulb like the blue (for shift) or black (for cap-lock) would be great.

3rd
    I thought it could be useful to a cleaner looking launcher to rename those apps having very long names (maybe also not be possible because of launcher patchability)

4th
    After returning from airplanemode you have to type in your pin. IMO this pin-secure-screen should be fullscreen and make it unpossible to access the topbar device menu at all.

5th
    When typing a word wrong this little grey box opens giving you possible corrections or adding the word to the dictionary. Often the word I want isn't suggested and when I try to position the cursor to correct it I hit somewhere on the box by mistake. Maybe this wouldn't happen if there was more space in between or if I could navigate the cursor more precisely like by point 2

Hope you can now understand what I've meant. Otherwise give me another try
    Thanks!
    Well I think I know what your after for some of them.

I don't know if it would be possible or not with for your 2nd/4th/5th ideas.

The 3rd one I think is possible, but only manually. I am not sure if that is still tied to the launcher being different or not like your 6th question was.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie