1.    #1  
    hello... I added the facebook chat spoof that lets you use google talk to use facebook chat a long time ago, ive never had issues with it until now, when i go to the buddies menu i don't get any contact names, only the account number shows up for the person so instead of showing 'bob bobsonl it get a list of '######@chat.facebook.com'

im on the o2 uk network with a palm pixi plus and i removed my facebook/googletalk account in the chat setting and when i readded it, it no longer shows any names or contacts, is there anyway to solve this??

many thanks...
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Have you recently changed the website to require https? I think that borked the photos in the app, stands to reason it might cause problems here. Just a thought.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    [QUOTE=TRoss;2966529]Have you recently changed the website to require https? I think that borked the photos in the app, stands to reason it might cause problems here. Just a thought.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

i havnt changed anything, im talking about the name display under the buddies icon in the chat window... Nothing to do with the facebook app
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    This thread confuses me. The OP is stating that the Facebook Chat Spoof Patch is not producing names, only numbers. I understand that part perfectly. The part I don't understand is, the Facebook Chat Spoof Patch is not working (everyone knows that) so how are you using it?

(I have a weird feeling that this is really in regards to the Messaging Plugin patch and not the Facebook Chat Spoof. If it is indeed in regards to the FB Chat Spoof Patch...then by all means...revive that thread and give us guidance on getting that thing to work! Thanks)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjstealth View Post
    This thread confuses me. The OP is stating that the Facebook Chat Spoof Patch is not producing names, only numbers. I understand that part perfectly. The part I don't understand is, the Facebook Chat Spoof Patch is not working (everyone knows that) so how are you using it?

(I have a weird feeling that this is really in regards to the Messaging Plugin patch and not the Facebook Chat Spoof. If it is indeed in regards to the FB Chat Spoof Patch...then by all means...revive that thread and give us guidance on getting that thing to work! Thanks)
    hmm its beeen a while... Maybe ive got the wrong end of the stick and i actually am talking about the messaging plugins?! If that's the case how can i get names instead of numbers
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raisind View Post
    hmm its beeen a while... Maybe ive got the wrong end of the stick and i actually am talking about the messaging plugins?! If that's the case how can i get names instead of numbers
    That I can't help you with. Sorry.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjstealth View Post
    That I can't help you with. Sorry.
    hmm nevermind however i do have the messaging plugins installed but only for msn.. I have the facebook chat spoof aswel and i log in under googletalk so it must be the chat spoof