1.    #1  
    Over the w/end I migrated from 1.4.5 to 2.1.0 on my Pre minus.
    I noticed that many of the patches I used to use have not been ported.
    Is there a way to request some of them to be ported? I am happy to contribute some extra money to the homebrew community...

Cheers
    Vas
    I thought I was gonna die without auto speaker via proximity sensor. It is still there under advanced preferences phone. Only thing it starts off with the front speaker instead of the back, but I can live with it.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    You can always request a patch. However some things have been implemented in other patches. For example the Advanced patches include many things (battery icon, different ringtones for different people in SMS and calls ets).

PS I suppose you are Greek too, you can check the Greek keyboad layout if you are interested.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    You can always request a patch. However some things have been implemented in other patches. For example the Advanced patches include many things (battery icon, different ringtones for different people in SMS and calls ets).

PS I suppose you are Greek too, you can check the Greek keyboad layout if you are interested.
    Sorry but which of his patches that works under 2.1.0 contains the battery percentage? That is one of the ones I'm really missing...

Along with the ringer on/off switch notification patch...

Thanks
    Vas
    battery icon and ringer switch are both available for 2.1. Also,if you install the advanced system framework and patches, they're available all in one. Install the app,"tweaks" as well to toggle what you do and do not want to use in the advanced system and advanced menu patches.
    I would like the sms tones per contact patch for 2.1. I know the advanced patches have this but I would like it just by itself.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    battery icon and ringer switch are both available for 2.1. Also,if you install the advanced system framework and patches, they're available all in one. Install the app,"tweaks" as well to toggle what you do and do not want to use in the advanced system and advanced menu patches.
    Tweaks did it for me
    Many thanks...I hadn't realised that the app even existed.
    Vas
  8.    #8  
    I just need to figure out how to do the 4x4 icons etc now...
    That is on an Advanced patch too but I do not think it is ported for 2.1.0 yet am I correct?
    Cheers
    Vas
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I don't think 4x4 icons exist for 2.1
    Unfortunately the launcher cannot be changed. That's one of the things you'll need to get used to in 2.1
    Another patch that I really miss is the delete email from notification patch.
    Backspace to jump to top of browser page is my single most-missed patch on 2.x+
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Was there in any webOS version a way to move the curson while typing with a key? I find it frustrating trying to move the cursor with my finger while pressing the key.
    Was there in any webOS version a way to move the curson while typing with a key? I find it frustrating trying to move the cursor with my finger while pressing the key.
    Move the cursor in a text field | PreCentral.net
    Palm Pre 2 on Sprint
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runtimmyc View Post
    The whole point is I want to avoid doing this. I know how it's done. I just want to use something from the physical keyboard.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Another patch that I really miss is the delete email from notification patch.
    I do get that now with the advanced patches...
    Which advanced patch included "Delete email from notification"? I really miss that one too - Thanks!
  17.    #17  
    I suppose you are Greek too, you can check the Greek keyboad layout if you are interested.
    Is there actually such patch?
    Cheers
    Vas
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Is there actually such patch?
    Cheers
    Vas
    No worries I found it...

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rd-layout.html
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Backspace to jump to top of browser page is my single most-missed patch on 2.x+
    I just 2.1'd my wifes old sprint pre and was missing this as well. I was playing around and found that you can 2 finger swipe up or down to go the the top or bottom of a page. I have to drag slow then quick to get it to work but its there.

I was super excited when I found it. I have a few other patches installed but I don't think its part of any of them.

(EDIT) I found where it was coming from, advanced system behavior patch by sconix found here http://forums.precentral.net/enlight...avior-2-x.html

Thanks sconix!
    Last edited by kevhead; 09/06/2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: found where the 2 finger swipe came from and must give credit! :)