1.    #1  
    As seen in Joshua Topolsky's Veer "4G" review, we have a pretty substantial problem with the way WebOS currently syncs emails. The problem seems to be that when you swipe away an email, the phone instantly starts to re-sync with the server. I experience the same issues, of course, on my 1.4.5 Sprint Pre.

What I suggest is finding a way to patch the email app to sync or send these delete commands after using the back gesture. It seems like the email app could mark messages for deletion when they're swiped away, then re-sync after returning to the previous screen. Maybe there could be a manual sync button.

I wouldn't know where to begin, but if this could be patched, the user experience for everyone would be much improved.

Also, I'm recommend that HP use the sync icon in the notification area anytime the phone is syncing just so users know what's going on.
    Can someone please make this?
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I'm pretty sure it was lagging because of the many emails he has, the movement of his finger across the screen was not that great and that he was doing it so quickly, it's taking a bit to catch up. No one would delete emails like that anyway.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    O good ol' Josh
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was lagging because of the many emails he has, the movement of his finger across the screen was not that great and that he was doing it so quickly, it's taking a bit to catch up. No one would delete emails like that anyway.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    what is the point of having an email app if you can't manage your email?
  6.    #6  
    the best alternative would be what we've seen on the TouchPad demos, ie multiple message selection. that's not available for webos 2.x or 1.4.x devices, though. i'm just asking for a temporary solution, or at least some guidance.