1.    #1  
    Just a quick simple patch.

It'll remove the notification sound and instead do a burst of 2 quick vibrates. It does 2 quick vibrates in the same style as Twee2, so you have instant recognizability that it's a twitter notification rather than something else.

For example, I have Email set to vibrate on new messages. With this patch, I can instantly know if my device is vibrating due to new emails or new tweets

Install with WOSQI or Internalz Pro.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    That was quick! Thanks for that Jason. We were about to start enabling some options for Notifications sound/vibration in the preferences, you beat us to it You the man!
    Twitter: @dot1ne
    awesome! i like this better! thanks!
    And what will happen when the Carbon guys "fix" this? should we remove the patch before updating so it doesn't appear as installed in Preware?
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    And what will happen when the Carbon guys "fix" this? should we remove the patch before updating so it doesn't appear as installed in Preware?
    Yep; Keep in mind, due to the longstanding AUPT bug with 3rd party apps, uninstallation of the patch will delete the patched file, so just uninstall Carbon after, then reinstall it and you'll be back to normal
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Could something like this be done for bad kitty? (still my client of choice)
    Is this patch still needed with Carbon? I really dont like the notification when the app is open. i tried to install it and kept getting errors.
    Also Jason congrats on getting a hockey team again! wonder what the team name will be. not sure why they dont just go with the Jets again.