1.    #1  
    Can this be changed at all? The double click is great, but a buzzer would be greater or the ICQ "uh-oh" or the "Pacman Dies" sound or the "SNL Dana Carvey McLaughlin Group "Wrong!""

So many choices and no way to do it......yet
    This one?
    /usr/share/systemsounds/text_entry_correction.pcm
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    I'll wager that's it Aside from going through Internalz what are the odds of making that a Tweak feature? It would be nice to change it on the fly with a quick scroll through available sounds as opposed to renaming the original to something slightly different ...finding a file, moving then renaming etc etc. But thanks though that's what I will do if I gotta
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I'll wager that's it Aside from going through Internalz what are the odds of making that a Tweak feature? It would be nice to change it on the fly with a quick scroll through available sounds as opposed to renaming the original to something slightly different ...finding a file, moving then renaming etc etc. But thanks though that's what I will do if I gotta
    The only way to change it is to send a new file to that folder...

Can this be changed at all? The double click is great, but a buzzer would be greater or the ICQ "uh-oh" or the "Pacman Dies" sound or the "SNL Dana Carvey McLaughlin Group "Wrong!""

So many choices and no way to do it......yet
    Check out the attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5.    #5  
    I'll check it out when I get home, thanks for that maybe a Homer " I am so smart, S-M-R-T" clip would be good for that too
    I'll check it out when I get home, thanks for that maybe a Homer " I am so smart, S-M-R-T" clip would be good for that too
    I'll see what I can do. I've been feeling pretty crappy for the past day or two. Think I got sick while I was in PA.
  7.    #7  
    Some clips I found that would be interesting....most are ok but there's 1 or 2 NSFW.

Side note: these are just mp3's....they need to be converted to .pcm file format in order to hear the sound properly on the phones. My bad for note catching that, was working nightshift last night and on the highway so I didn't catch that important point last night with Garrett92 (for anyone that wants to use these files).

Anyone interested in taking this up on their own, or making your own sound samples etc, go to THIS THREAD for step-by-step, pictured instructions on how to alter sound formats, compliments of NachoB.

FYI the method described in that thread uses a program called Goldwave, which is available free online.
    Last edited by sledge007; 09/14/2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  8.    #8  
    Ok so I'm in Internalz Pro and I'm currently in /media/internal/pcmwrongtextassist/ (The file with all my converted mp3->wav->snd->pcm files. One would think I could rename and then send it do usr/share/systemsounds/ but all it's giving me for options are:

/media/cryptofs/apps
    /media/internal
    /var

Probably something simple but I'm not seeing it.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    You probably need to enable "Master Mode" or whatever it's called in the Preferences menu.
  10.    #10  
    Yep that was it
  11.    #11  
    It's not working, still the old double click. I'm pretty sure I did it right. Convert to .wav, then convert to RAW (.snd) and rename to .pcm......

It doesn't matter what file I try and replace it with, it's still the same....

back to the drawing board.
    It's not working, still the old double click. I'm pretty sure I did it right. Convert to .wav, then convert to RAW (.snd) and rename to .pcm......

It doesn't matter what file I try and replace it with, it's still the same....

back to the drawing board.
    Hmm. Try sending it using WOSQI. Oh, and you need to do a full reboot before it'll use the new sound.
  13.    #13  
    ahh I was kind of wondering about that....I did try a luna restart and that didn't work ....and now that you mention that, I vaguely remember that part of the process with the DTMF tones as well.....It's a foggy Sunday (in my head)

Nice it works
    Last edited by sledge007; 04/17/2011 at 06:39 PM.
  14.    #14  
    Something's not letting me get into Advanced in Edit mode so here's a .wav file and converted .pcm file Homer Simpson "I am so smart. S-M-R-T". Increased volume and shortened it a bit
    Rename the .pcm file to text_assist_correction.pcm and put in usr/share/systemsounds folder then full reboot and now this replaces the "click-click" sound.
    Last edited by sledge007; 09/14/2011 at 06:03 PM.