Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can someone please update this patch to 2.1? The white on the top and bottom are horrid looking to me! I had this on 1.4.5, can it be updated on 2.1? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    Can someone please update this patch to 2.1? The white on the top and bottom are horrid looking to me! I had this on 1.4.5, can it be updated on 2.1? Thanks!
    Yeah, those images are on the device somewhere but I cant find them at all to change them. It's irritating.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Yeah, those images are on the device somewhere but I cant find them at all to change them. It's irritating.
    I've tried looking myself and couldn't locate it at all!!! Maybe a dev here can? Garrett? Warlord? I remember 2Slow was the one who originally created it but I think he jumped ship....
    It is /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/98/images/command-menu-gradient.png

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! But I still couldn't modify it. What I want to do is remove it all together (the white area where the text input goes and the white shaded area up top). Is that possible? If so, what do I need to do?
    To make it invisible, all you have to do is make a fully transparent .png image. I believe I have tried to change this fade to black and it didnt do anything. Maybe I'll try again.
    Which app is this for? And what specifically are you trying to change?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Which app is this for? And what specifically are you trying to change?
    Well I was looking for the one that changes the messaging app. The fade at the bottom of your list of conversations. Its currently a white fade.
    Well I was looking for the one that changes the messaging app. The fade at the bottom of your list of conversations. Its currently a white fade.
    Oh. I just added this:
    Code:
    .palm-menu-fade {
    	display: none;
    }
    to the top of

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css
    I didn't feel like tracking down the fade image itself... They're annoying to find sometimes. lol
    So what would that look like in patch form?

I dont really want to change the css file myself. I have patches that modify the messaging css file already and if I change it, it will mess stuff up if I want to remove them or change some stuff wouldnt it? I think its happened to me before.
    So what would that look like in patch form?
    It would probably look like the file I attached. lol

I dont really want to change the css file myself. I have patches that modify the messaging css file already and if I change it, it will mess stuff up if I want to remove them or change some stuff wouldnt it? I think its happened to me before.
    Yea... You don't want to replace files that have already been modified by patches.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Awesome. Thanks Garrett.

Edit: Thanks FadeKiller. lol
    Awesome. Thanks Garrett.
    Let me know if it works. it should get all of them.
    Didnt work for me. It said /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/ isnt a regular file or something like that.
    Didnt work for me. It said /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/ isnt a regular file or something like that.
    Oh, oops. lol. Open the patch and add "messaging.css" (don't add those quotes) to the end of these two lines:
    Code:
    --- .orig/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/
    +++ /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/
    Still didnt work. Now I got "patch: util.c:427: Assertion's && size' failed"
    Still didnt work. Now I got "patch: util.c:427: Assertion's && size' failed"
    I'll remake it real quick.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Nope. I got the same thing.
    Nope. I got the same thing.
    lol ***

What version of webOS are you running?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast