Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I can set it up so that it will switch between the two when you tap it. Would that be better?
    Actually that would probably work out better. So it's not constantly switching thus draining battery.
    Sprint Love
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Actually that would probably work out better. So it's not constantly switching thus draining battery.
    I'll get this feature and a few others included as soon as I can.
  3. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    fantastic! This beats just adding the date there.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Hi Garrett,

When do you think you will be able to address the incompatibility between this patch and your cpu temp/batt% patch, and between those patches and Sconix's Advanced patches?
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Hi Garrett,

When do you think you will be able to address the incompatibility between this patch and your cpu temp/batt% patch, and between those patches and Sconix's Advanced patches?
    Well, I'm traveling today and tomorrow. I might be able to hop on my laptop real quick late tonight, but not sure. I'll probably be really busy on Saturday, and got a wedding to go to Sunday.

I'm sure I'll be able to fit in some webos time somewhere, just not sure when. Lol

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I won't be at my PC until probably Saturday morning, so I can't check to see what changes you made. What's different from my 1.4.5 version?

Sent from my HTC HD2
    sketch42 just finds the differents: I add "SWW: " before the log msg. but the diff output is created by Jason's UnifiedDiffCreator. So it a little different from your version.
    I don't know if it's just me or what, but I feel like sometimes it doesn't update. But maybe it's just me watching a pot trying to boil. Can anyone else chime on this?
    Sprint Love
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I don't know if it's just me or what, but I feel like sometimes it doesn't update. But maybe it's just me watching a pot trying to boil. Can anyone else chime on this?
    I'll test this tomorrow night hopefully. Depends how late I get in. lol
  9.    #109  
    Oh, and I had a little bit of time tonight to work on this patch. I'm about halfway finished the 'gps auto locate' option.

Wish I had more time, but I gotta get to bed. I'll try to find some time during this upcoming busy weekend to finish it...
    You know Garrett, if any of your patches should be made to work with sconix's advanced patches, it's this one. Just saying.

I want this on my phone but I dont know if I can live without the advanced patches either. lol
  11.    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    You know Garrett, if any of your patches should be made to work with sconix's advanced patches, it's this one. Just saying.

I want this on my phone but I dont know if I can live without the advanced patches either. lol
    I'll work on compatibility after I get the GPS auto locate set up. I need to make it so a user doesn't need to edit the patch in order to use it. lol

Sent from my HTC HD2
    I'll work on compatibility after I get the GPS auto locate set up. I need to make it so a user doesn't need to edit the patch in order to use it. lol

Sent from my HTC HD2
    I understand. I'd still have to edit it though. My GPS on Verizon doesnt work at all.
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I understand. I'd still have to edit it though. My GPS on Verizon doesnt work at all.
    I'll have a way to enter your info. I got it to work where you only need your zip code, but out only works for the USA so I decided not to include it.

I'll have to play around with some other ideas I guess...

Sent from my HTC HD2
    I'll have a way to enter your info. I got it to work where you only need your zip code, but out only works for the USA so I decided not to include it.

I'll have to play around with some other ideas I guess...

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Well maybe there should be two version unless you can figure out a way to use a zip OR GPS in one patch. I just know it wont work for a lot of Verizon users if you go the GPS only route. Im looking forward to using this one day.
    great, it work for my pixi, but i dont understan because when i istalled this patch, it's error
    now Garrett92C , i dont want update every 30 minute, i want every 6hours, can u fix for me :d
    thanks alot.
    OK. This patch is so good, I want to see it all the time.

The problem is that whenever we load an app, the top bar gets obscured by a tab containing the name of the running app. The only reason I can see for this tab's existence is to lead new users to discover the app's menu.

But we already know that the app has a menu in that location.

So, let's delete that annoying tab so that we can always view the weather widget, or whatever else may come in the future.

Is this possible?

I started a thread about this in the hopes of getting someone to work on this. What do you think?

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-menu-tab.html
  17.    #117  
    Yea, that's possible. I could just have the app tab completely transparent over top of the weather widget.

Sent from my HTC HD2
  18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by anap123 View Post
    great, it work for my pixi, but i dont understan because when i istalled this patch, it's error
    now Garrett92C , i dont want update every 30 minute, i want every 6hours, can u fix for me :d
    thanks alot.
    You'll need to use the 1.4.5 version that xiehq made and posted a couple pages back.

And yes, it's easy to change the polling rate by modifying the setInterval in the patch. I can do that for you when I get to my computer late tonight.

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Yea, that's possible. I could just have the app tab completely transparent over top of the weather widget.
    I don't use a lot of patches, but this one is a must have. Thanks Garrett.
    And yes a transparent app tab would be nice.

EDIT: Suggestion: Instead of the error message on failure maybe leave the old info but color the text in red? So you can still see the wether from 2 hours ago?
    I don't know if this is too much, possible, or even wanted but it's just an idea.

It kind of goes along with the GPS location and the click to change the status.

When you touch, it'll cycle through hi/lo, current weather, and then location.

Like I said before, just an idea/suggestion for G.
    Sprint Love