Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    hi, fell asleep a bit there, haha
    umm no it didn't work. Renamed it to statusbarfixtheme.ipk used preware to install (cus launcher dropdown to set internalz as ipk default won't work haha ) but preware just spins while trying to install it. Tried reseting incase of a glitch, tried to install again but just the spinning wheel that makes me sleepy
  2.    #922  
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    hi, fell asleep a bit there, haha
    umm no it didn't work. Renamed it to statusbarfixtheme.ipk used preware to install (cus launcher dropdown to set internalz as ipk default won't work haha ) but preware just spins while trying to install it. Tried reseting incase of a glitch, tried to install again but just the spinning wheel that makes me sleepy
    Ok...... Plan "C"?

You still have that bar-scene.html file? Where is it on your phone?

With SDLTerminal, type this:
    Code:
    cp /media/internal/bar-scene.html /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html
    Not sure where you have the file exactly, so you'll probably need to change that "/media/internal/bar-scene.html" part to the actual path.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    thanks for all your help Garret92c, I think I have to try and remedy this when I wake up, I am soooooooo sleeeppyyyyy. I really appreciate your time and all the help you have ben providing
  4.    #924  
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    thanks for all your help Garret92c, I think I have to try and remedy this when I wake up, I am soooooooo sleeeppyyyyy. I really appreciate your time and all the help you have ben providing
    No problem. If Plan C doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas... lol

Have a good rest!
    thanks, tried plan c, (sad trumpet sound) it didn't fix it.. I'll use my laptop in the morning and try sending those missing files (extracted from the meta doctor) with quick install. I think. Thanks again!
    Noticed this morning that the temp was still at yesterday afternoon levels - refreshed and figured it was the touchstone/sleep. But an hour later, temp had not changed, and refreshing manually changed temp and conditions (and icon).

Set to 30 minute refresh, I did put the WOEID in just for kicks.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Deleted the WOEID to try - still no refresh. I have it set to refresh weather only - I'm going to change to weather + GPS and see what that does.
    EDIT2: Weather+GPS didn't help.
    Last edited by alacrify; 05/13/2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: add
    Quote Originally Posted by alacrify View Post
    Noticed this morning that the temp was still at yesterday afternoon levels - refreshed and figured it was the touchstone/sleep. But an hour later, temp had not changed, and refreshing manually changed temp and conditions (and icon).

Set to 30 minute refresh, I did put the WOEID in just for kicks.

Any thoughts?
    I can confirm. Tapping the conditions (is that what we are calling the area to the right of the icon and temp???) made it refresh.

I am using the WOEID since I have GPS off 95% of the time. It did update after being manually kicked.

EDIT: My update interval is set to 4hrs.
    Last edited by oakridge outdoors; 05/13/2011 at 01:26 PM.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    why does 2.1 not UberCalenderAlternativIconSet with ascp~
  9.    #929  
    Damn... I'll fix that auto update issue.
  10.    #930  
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2fluke View Post
    why does 2.1 not UberCalenderAlternativIconSet with ascp~
    I'm not sure what you are asking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm not sure what you are asking...
    Well, ASCP could be the American Society for Clinical Patholgy or the American Society for Consultant Pharmacists - I'd go with the second one
    Damn... I'll fix that auto update issue.
    I should have mentioned I'm using the sconix compatible version...sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by alacrify View Post
    I should have mentioned I'm using the sconix compatible version...sorry.
    I as well.
  14.    #934  
    Sorry for lack of updates today. Been feeling kinda burnt-out regarding making patches and stuff.
    Sorry for lack of updates today. Been feeling kinda burnt-out regarding making patches and stuff.
    Burned out? Dealing with constant requests for features, answering the same questions over and over because people don't want to read the thread, making awesome and not having it appreciated for what it is?

What could you have to be burned out about?

Take a break - you've earned it!
    Statusbar Weather Widget v2.1

This patch will put a weather widget in your statusbar. A functional GPS is required for now...
    This is an excellent patch. Thanks for sharing your effort friend.
    I installed the 2.2 widget, then tried to install Sconix Advance Sytem Menu - Framework and got an error.

EDIT: Never mind I had to install the compatible mode patch instead.
    Last edited by TreoRock; 05/15/2011 at 03:00 PM.
    Hey Garrett,

I just wanted to give you props for the work you have done recently with respect to compatibility. I know that it was a difficult challenge. Well done. (Having said that, I am quite fine without compatibility with Sconix's menu stuff.)

Would you consider giving users the choice as to whether or not to have the basic view? In other words, I would like to see a Minimal View (icon only), and then a Full View which just adds the two status lines beside the icon.

I'd also like to pitch (again) two more ideas for status line options:

1. Current Temp (High / Low) i.e. 9 (12 8)
    2. Today's Forecasted Condition (which is different from the current condition)

Keep it up Garrett! Looking forward to what you come up with next.
    Had some further ideas:

What about if you added an option to Tweaks to disable the Time display at the center of the topbar, and added the following options for Status Lines:

1. Date & Time
    2. Temp (High/Low/Forecast)

i.e.

Mon May 16 3:06 am
    9 (12 8 Light Rain)

In this case, I would like to have only a Minimal View (icon only), and a Full View (icon + status lines). But, if you wanted to keep a Basic View, maybe each Status Line option could have a Full version and an associated Basic version.

So,

Full Version

Mon May 16 3:06 am
    9 (12 8 Light Rain)

Basic Version

3:06
    lol lol

I'll post the new feed info once I get SWW2.2 finalized.
    Sooooooo

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums