Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Wow. I want to live where you live. Looks sunny and warm!

Can you display high first, then low. That is how it is displayed on Yahoo, and that is typically how it is said (high today of 85, with a low of 62).

Also, could you add just the degree symbols to the highs and lows:

H:85 L:62

I think it looks better that way, and doesn't take up much more real estate.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I was going to complain about the H L thing but I guess the icon defeats the purpose of the text that was there huh? haha

I like it.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Ding ding ding ding. We have a winner!
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I was going to complain about the H L thing but I guess the icon defeats the purpose of the text that was there huh? haha

I like it.
    I'll have it set up so you can choose what you want displayed. It'll still require editing the patch and changing a number or two though.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a preferences menu set up soon.
    I'll have it set up so you can choose what you want displayed. It'll still require editing the patch and changing a number or two though.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a preferences menu set up soon.
    Ok. Hurry up and finish this so you can get to the Stacked Date/Time Top Bar Patch!
    I LOVE this patch. But my phone does not act nice with webos 2.1. Is there any chance you will do a 1.4.5 version?
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Ok. Hurry up and finish this so you can get to the Stacked Date/Time Top Bar Patch!
    Working on it.

Trying to get things a bit more organized... lol
  8.    #68  
    Updated top post with SWW v1.1

What's new in SWW v1.1?
    - Organized the settings at the top of the patch file. This will make it a bit easier for you to set up the patch.
    - Added a new "High/Low" view option (See screenshot below)
    - Current condition text is now retrieved from Yahoo.
    - Added support for choosing your preferred units (C or F)

Updated top post with SWW v1.1

What's new in SWW v1.1?
    - Organized the settings at the top of the patch file. This will make it a bit easier for you to set up the patch.
    - Added a new "High/Low" view option (See screenshot below)
    - Current condition text is now retrieved from Yahoo.
    - Added support for choosing your preferred units (C or F)

I'm getting an error now when trying to install this through WOSQI.

Sprint Love
  10.    #70  
    Hmm. Just uninstalled and reinstalled the patch to the Emulator and is went smoothly.

I don't have an actual device to test on.
    It's possible it has something to do with the webos-internals servers. I just quickly googled it and it came up with something saying that.
    Sprint Love
    I'm trying through Preware install, but it's not going either. I assume you can install patches through preware right?
    Sprint Love
    Id kill to get this on 1.4.5
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I'm trying through Preware install, but it's not going either. I assume you can install patches through preware right?
    No, you can only install patches via WOSQI or Internalz... (Or Preware if they come from the feed)
  15.    #75  
    Anyone else getting any errors when installing SWW v1.1? If so, please let me know what error you get.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Anyone else getting any errors when installing SWW v1.1? If so, please let me know what error you get.
    I'm getting the same AUPT error on quick install and internalz. Using a Pre 2 with 2.1.0.
    I got one error, but it was because I hadn't uninstalled the earlier version. Once I did that it installed perfectly with Internalz.

The AUPT error in Internalz happens when you do not have a good data connection.
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Babywayne View Post
    I got one error, but it was because I hadn't uninstalled the earlier version. Once I did that it installed perfectly with Internalz.

The AUPT error in Internalz happens when you do not have a good data connection.
    Thanks for confirming that. I was worried that there was a problem with the patch...
    Can you add another display option? On the lower line, instead of showing the high and the low only, use that line to display the entire forecast for the day.

So, the icon and the first line show the conditions at the moment. The second line shows the forecast, in this format:

Forecasted condition H/L, or:

Partly Cloudy 13/6

I don't think this would be too wide. Also, maybe you could play with a slightly smaller font on the bottom? You could also make this second line a different colour, to distinguish it from the temp above (maybe a darker grey).
  20.    #80  
    Sure, I can play around with that. I need to deal with some website issues first though.
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast