Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Are you talking about updating your GPS location or just the weather data. SWW 1.5 only updates the weather info when it does it's auto-update thing.
    Yeah, I was wondering about the GPS location cuz I move around a lot. Nice to know. I changed my preference to "conditions". That updates, right? This is so much cooler than a crummy carrier string, date or tagline. Way to get creative!
  2.    #762  
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering about the GPS location cuz I move around a lot. Nice to know. I changed my preference to "conditions". That updates, right? This is so much cooler than a crummy carrier string, date or tagline. Way to get creative!
    Yea, all the weather data will update... Just not your actual location.

And thanks! SWW was really fun to make.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Yea, SWW 2.1 only updates weather info at every update interval. To make it get your current location, just tap and hold your finger on the 'data area'.
    Ahhhh....hold.

Now me understand.
    I really like how you have the option to keep the weather visible even in the background when you have apps open. So it's always visible regardless of what work i'm doing in a particular app. I travel a lot, so this feature is much appreciated
  5.    #765  
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    I really like how you have the option to keep the weather visible even in the background when you have apps open. So it's always visible regardless of what work i'm doing in a particular app. I travel a lot, so this feature is much appreciated
    I don't travel much, but I have it set to always display too. I'd rather look at SWW instead of the name of the app I'm currently using.
  6.    #766  
    Edit: Decided to reword this frustration-inspired post. lol

Trying to get SWW2.2 compatible with sconix's patches is a pain in the a s s. Gonna take a little break from that and work on the newer SWW (which isn't compatible with Advanced Menus, but is with Advanced System Prefs). Will work out something eventually...

Edit2: "a s s" being a censored word is dumb.
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 05/07/2011 at 12:26 AM.
    Yass it iz!
    hehe, its all good Garrett, you got this! Wish I knew what I was doing, lol!!!
    Edit: Decided to reword this frustration-inspired post. lol

Trying to get SWW2.2 compatible with sconix's patches is a pain in the a s s. Gonna take a little break from that and work on the newer SWW (which isn't compatible with Advanced Menus, but is with Advanced System Prefs). Will work out something eventually...

Edit2: "a s s" being a censored word is dumb.
    I totally understand your frustration, but I really hope that you keep on trying :-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  10.    #770  
    Yea, I'm still trying. I have SWW2.1 set up so that everything displays fine, but I'm not able to get any tap functions to work. Might just have to put the 'icon area' on top of everything else so that it's always accessible. Might be slightly annoying when an app menu is active, but I'm not seeing any other choices.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.choorp.statusbarweatherwidget.postinst 2>&1
    5 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html.rej

I'm using Verizon Pre+ with OS 2.1.0
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok running os 1.4.5 wondering what i need to do to install this on my phone. I seen the instructions on the first page. but didn't know if the newer versions worked with 1.4.5????

Ty in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by likounin View Post
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.choorp.statusbarweatherwidget.postinst 2>&1
    5 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html.rej

Are you running sconix's patches (Advanced System Framework, any of the menus)? Installing a newer version of SWW will do this if you have some other patch. If you're trying to install SWW 2.x, it is not compatible with sconix's stuff (you have to use SWW 1.5).
    In any case, you can extract those two files from the doctor and replace on your device manually to get past this.
  14.    #774  
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    Ok running os 1.4.5 wondering what i need to do to install this on my phone. I seen the instructions on the first page. but didn't know if the newer versions worked with 1.4.5????

Ty in advance
    You need to use one of the 1.4.5 patches. Basically, all you need to do is put the images in the location listed in the top post and then install the patch.
  15.    #775  
    Quote Originally Posted by likounin View Post

Another patch is conflicting with SWW. Try uninstalling other top bar patches first.
    Tweaks NOW allows TEXT Fields

17.    #777  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Tweaks NOW allows TEXT Fields

I noticed that. I'll definitely be using that in 2.2
    I noticed that. I'll definitely be using that in 2.2
    Great Looters Think Alike

GLTA!!!

19.    #779  
    Hmm. Can't get text fields to work. Is there an update to Tweaks or something? I'm on 1.2
    Hmm. Can't get text fields to work. Is there an update to Tweaks or something? I'm on 1.2
    Yep - 1.3 - adds support for text fields