Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #701  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Sounds like you didn't do the antibiotics!!

I'm sorry to hear you are still "under the weather". *rimshot*
    lol

No, didn't go to a doc yet to get some. Earlier tonight, I found some amoxicillin I had left over from January though. I'll be using up this bottle and see if it helps. If not, then I guess I need a better doctor than Google. lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    lol

No, didn't go to a doc yet to get some. Earlier tonight, I found some amoxicillin I had left over from January though. I'll be using up this bottle and see if it helps. If not, then I guess I need a better doctor than Google. lol
    I've always been told that you don't fool around with infections, and that only antibiotics work.
  3.    #703  
    I've always been told that you don't fool around with infections, and that only antibiotics work.
    Yea well hopefully this amox does something good! It's pretty annoying that it won't go away. lol
    Yea well hopefully this amox does something good! It's pretty annoying that it won't go away. lol
    I hope you are better soon.

In the mean time, can you tease us with some hints about 2.2, and any other projects you may have planned related to the statusbar?
  5.    #705  
    I hope you are better soon.

In the mean time, can you tease us with some hints about 2.2, and any other projects you may have planned related to the statusbar?
    I don't really have any details besides some kind of compatibility with sconix's Advanced Menus patches... lol. I'll be adding some more Tweaks options too.
    hey i have a question ... im 1.4.5 on my pre - /// installed but how do i get into tweaks / ....
    I don't really have any details besides some kind of compatibility with sconix's Advanced Menus patches... lol. I'll be adding some more Tweaks options too.
    I imagine the compatibility will be enough of a challenge!
  8.    #708  
    Quote Originally Posted by reyrey818 View Post
    hey i have a question ... im 1.4.5 on my pre - /// installed but how do i get into tweaks / ....
    I'm sorry, but the Tweaks app is for webOS 2.0+
  9.    #709  
    I imagine the compatibility will be enough of a challenge!
    Yea, still playing around with different ideas to make it work nicely. Gotta get to bed tho... May play around some more in the morning.
    so there is no way to center my clock or anything ?
    so on the 1.4.5 patch ... what features do i have ? if any
    Depending on what type of infection you have antibiotics may not work. They only kill bacteria, if infection is from virus, they won't help. Try putting a couple drops of peroxide in ear (if its ear infection). Try to at least narrow down what you have so you can treat it effectively.
    Get well soon.

Hey that's an idea also, an app where you put in symptoms & get a list of causes or home remedies.
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett92c View Post
    i don't really have any details besides some kind of compatibility with sconix's advanced menus patches... Lol. I'll be adding some more tweaks options too.
    +10000
    Quote Originally Posted by reyrey818 View Post
    so there is no way to center my clock or anything ?
    I use the Date and AM-PM Indicator patch - that puts the time back in the center (and I wanted the date too). I use Sconix's patch to override the top right so I get the percentage battery the way I want - I just have to use Tweaks to put it back after a phone restart.
    Quote Originally Posted by alacrify View Post
    ...I use Sconix's patch to override the top right so I get the percentage battery the way I want - I just have to use Tweaks to put it back after a phone restart.
    Yes there seems to be some interaction between SWW, Tweaks and the System Menus Framework patch (from Sconix) that makes the battery icon go back to default at times. A simple luna restart restores it.

I was unable to reproduce the problem with SWW not on a device. It seems that after loading SWW, it make that happen from time to time. Minor, but can't seem to figure out why.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  16.    #716  
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Yes there seems to be some interaction between SWW, Tweaks and the System Menus Framework patch (from Sconix) that makes the battery icon go back to default at times. A simple luna restart restores it.

I was unable to reproduce the problem with SWW not on a device. It seems that after loading SWW, it make that happen from time to time. Minor, but can't seem to figure out why.
    I have no idea why that happens either. SWW doesn't touch anything related to the battery display...
    I have no idea why that happens either. SWW doesn't touch anything related to the battery display...
    I know. That is what makes it so strange. A powwow with Sconix may be in order to figure out what could cause that...

And of course the intent was not to call out SWW, but it does seem that has some factor in causing that.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  18.    #718  
    I know. That is what makes it so strange. A powwow with Sconix may be in order to figure out what could cause that...

And of course the intent was not to call out SWW, but it does seem that has some factor in causing that.
    It's ok... lol. If SWW seems to be playing a part in an issue, then it should be addressed.
    It's ok... lol. If SWW seems to be playing a part in an issue, then it should be addressed.
    Well maybe give Sconix a shout or a post in the tweaks thread I suppose...

I did try other variations without having SWW on the device and I couldn't repeat. Once I had SWW on the device, it came back.

I'm still looking at a few other things to see if it is not just SWW.

20.    #720  
    Well maybe give Sconix a shout or a post in the tweaks thread I suppose...

I did try other variations without having SWW on the device and I couldn't repeat. Once I had SWW on the device, it came back.

I'm still looking at a few other things to see if it is not just SWW.
    Yea, I'll have to ask him about this since I have no idea why it's happening... lol