Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Was so looking forward to installing this, I removed the date as carrier string patch but still getting install fail, does this clash with the Advance System Menu patches??
    Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    Was so looking forward to installing this, I removed the date as carrier string patch but still getting install fail, does this clash with the Advance System Menu patches??
    Probably. It doesn't like the Adv. System Prefs patch either.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Great looking patch!

Unfortunately, it seems to conflict with your batt%/cpu temp patch!

Also, I was using Date as Carrier patch. It would be nice if you could combine date and time at the center of the top bar. (i.e. MMM-DD HH:MM).

Are you working on compatibility between not only your own patches, but Sconix's?

Keep up the good work.
    I didn't do any compatibility testing yet. lol. Making it compatible with my other patches should be easy though. Right now, I'm mainly working on improvements and features.
    Ooh, ooh. Just had a great idea!!!

How about replace the time with a stacked Date/Time display!!!

Wed Apr 6, 2011
    10:57:00 am

Could you have the live update of the seconds, or would that be too draining on the battery?

(I'm sorry to go off topic here, but you seemed to be hinting about further developments, and there appears to be a need to get all of these patches playing nicely together.)
  5.    #45  
    Most likely. I'll have to see what I can do to make it compatible with sconix's patches...
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Most likely. I'll have to see what I can do to make it compatible with sconix's patches...
    Ok, I can wait In the meantime, I might work up some custom weather icons if that's ok.....
  7.    #47  
    Ooh, ooh. Just had a great idea!!!

How about replace the time with a stacked Date/Time display!!!

Wed Apr 6, 2011
    10:57:00 am

Could you have the live update of the seconds, or would that be too draining on the battery?

(I'm sorry to go off topic here, but you seemed to be hinting about further developments, and there appears to be a need to get all of these patches playing nicely together.)
    Yea, that's possible. Updating every second may not work so well though.
  8.    #48  
    Ok, I can wait In the meantime, I might work up some custom weather icons if that's ok.....
    Yea, that's fine.
    Just thinking... The icon describes the current conditions, which is then repeated by the text (i.e. Mostly Cloudy). What about replacing the text with the forecasted highs and lows (i.e. High 7 Low 1)? That way we get even more information.

BTW, I think the icons looks great.
  10.    #50  
    Just thinking... The icon describes the current conditions, which is then repeated by the text (i.e. Mostly Cloudy). What about replacing the text with the forecasted highs and lows (i.e. High 7 Low 1)? That way we get even more information.

That's a ready good idea. I'll have to include that as an option.
    Sconix hinted at some upcoming options in his Advanced System Prefs that address the top bar. Do you know anything about that. Is he working in conjunction with you on that?
  12.    #52  
    Sconix hinted at some upcoming options in his Advanced System Prefs that address the top bar. Do you know anything about that. Is he working in conjunction with you on that?
    Nope, I have no idea what he's working on. I guess I should wait until he releases it before working on compatibility between our patches...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Yea, that's possible. Updating every second may not work so well though.
    +1 for having some way to have the time, date and weather all visible in the status bar. I'm interested in installing this patch, but can't bear to give up having the date in the status bar!
    Nope, I have no idea what he's working on. I guess I should wait until he releases it before working on compatibility between our patches...
    Really. That surprises me. Seems like you two should be talking. Did you see the post I am referring to?

I think working on compatibility wouldn't hurt, at least between your own patches. But I would really love you to get your stuff working with Sconix's.
  15.    #55  

How's this look?
  16. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    How's this look?
    F-ing awesome.
    How's this look?
    Wow. I want to live where you live. Looks sunny and warm!

Can you display high first, then low. That is how it is displayed on Yahoo, and that is typically how it is said (high today of 85, with a low of 62).

Also, could you add just the degree symbols to the highs and lows:

H:85 L:62

I think it looks better that way, and doesn't take up much more real estate.
  18.    #59  
    Thanks! I'm working on cleaning some things up, but I'll post an update shortly.
    How's this look?
    I really like it this way. Very clean
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast