Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    preware preware preware roflol please !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Tweaks installs and launches, but gives me this error: Failed to scan available weeks. I have SWW 2.0 installed via webOS Quick Install.

I'll check out the Wiki as to not hijack your thread. Great work btw.
  3.    #523  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    preware preware preware roflol please !!
    LOOT! lol

I'll get it in Preware as soon as I find a way to include the images (there is no option in the patches portal for that...)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4.    #524  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    Tweaks installs and launches, but gives me this error: Failed to scan available weeks. I have SWW 2.0 installed via webOS Quick Install.

I'll check out the Wiki as to not hijack your thread. Great work btw.
    I think there was a problem with an earlier version of Tweaks that caused that error. I think you had to do something like this:
    - Uninstall whatever version of Tweaks you have installed now
    - Install Tweaks 1.2
    - Uninstall Tweaks 1.2
    - Install Tweaks 1.2 again and it should be fine

I don't remember if that was the exact procedure, so it might be best to go check out the Tweaks thread in the WebOS Internals subforum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I think there was a problem with an earlier version of Tweaks that caused that error. I think you had to do something like this:
    - Uninstall whatever version of Tweaks you have installed now
    - Install Tweaks 1.2
    - Uninstall Tweaks 1.2
    - Install Tweaks 1.2 again and it should be fine

I don't remember if that was the exact procedure, so it might be best to go check out the Tweaks thread in the WebOS Internals subforum.
    That sounds correct - I had to do it a few days ago to fix the DB bug.
    LOOT! lol

I'll get it in Preware as soon as I find a way to include the images (there is no option in the patches portal for that...)
    If 2.1 plays nice with sconix's patches, I'd be happy to download the images from here and load via cable Yeah, I really want 2.1!
    What version of webOS are you running? Do you have the Tweaks app installed?
    2.1, I got it Garrett, never realized it was in Preware.
    LOOT! lol

Why don't you call this an app, and submit your .ipk to Preware, complete with your images?
  9.    #529  
    Quote Originally Posted by alacrify View Post
    If 2.1 plays nice with sconix's patches, I'd be happy to download the images from here and load via cable Yeah, I really want 2.1!
    2.0 and 2.1 definitely do not work with sconix's patches. lol. I'm going to make a compatible version sometime soon. It'll have to have a lot of the features removed though...
  10.    #530  
    Someone should test this. I need to know if it launches the app that you pick... (you need to already have the app installed)

Currently supported apps:
    Weather Channel
    AniWeather
    Weather Window
    Weather Icon
    WxRad
    The Weather Outside
    eWeather and News
    Attached Files Attached Files
  11.    #531  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Why don't you call this an app, and submit your .ipk to Preware, complete with your images?
    Hmm.. I'll go talk to WebOS Internals tonight and see what they say...
    2.0 and 2.1 definitely do not work with sconix's patches. lol. I'm going to make a compatible version sometime soon. It'll have to have a lot of the features removed though...
    What!?
  13.    #533  
    What!?
    The sconix-compatible version of SWW 2.0 won't be able to have any tap or tap-hold functions. It will also have to keep the clock in the center.

So, it'll pretty much just be a static display that updates at whatever update interval the user picks. To get new Tweaks settings to take effect, you'd need to do a Luna reboot.

I'm still trying to think of ways to make it more interactive though...
    Someone should test this. I need to know if it launches the app that you pick... (you need to already have the app installed)

Currently supported apps:
    Weather Channel
    AniWeather
    Weather Window
    Weather Icon
    WxRad
    The Weather Outside
    eWeather and News
    Should we be able to install overtop 2.0? I got an error in Preware. Now 2.0 does not show up in Preware (even after an Emergency Reconstruction), but 2.0 is definitely still running!

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett92c View Post
    loot! Lol

i'll get it in preware as soon as i find a way to include the images (there is no option in the patches portal for that...)
    loot !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16.    #536  
    Should we be able to install overtop 2.0? I got an error in Preware. Now 2.0 does not show up in Preware (even after an Emergency Reconstruction), but 2.0 is definitely still running!

Any ideas?
    No, you should always remove previous versions first.

Try resetting your phone.
    I'm looking forward to using this patch - just gotta get my SPre running right with 2.1.0.

Note: Shane, fixed your post above: L00T
    I see pandas.
    The sconix-compatible version of SWW 2.0 won't be able to have any tap or tap-hold functions. It will also have to keep the clock in the center.

So, it'll pretty much just be a static display that updates at whatever update interval the user picks. To get new Tweaks settings to take effect, you'd need to do a Luna reboot.

I'm still trying to think of ways to make it more interactive though...
    Are you talking about complete compatibility with all Sconix's menu patches?

What about compatibility with just the framework and the device menu patch? I have been thinking those are the ones I really need, as long as we can get SWW and your future projects somewhere along the lines of what I have been suggesting to you throughout.
  19.    #539  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    loot !!
    You can install patches and ipk files with Internalz too!

I'll try to get it in Preware as soon as I can though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I'm looking forward to using this patch - just gotta get my SPre running right with 2.1.0.

Note: Shane, fixed your post above: L00T
    fixed what post lol LOOT !! no if you poat all caps it auto shrinks them too lower case lol . i forgot !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη