Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #501  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    ya, agreed. and your welcome. so where are you at with 2.1 as of now?
    Well everything in that screenshot is done and working great, along with another option for the status lines. I don't have the 'Icon Launch' setting set up yet... I need to go find the appid's for some weather apps so SWW knows what to launch.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    gotcha. you thinking like tonight, in the next few days, or next week? just curious because i'm excited.
    The weather channel - com.weather.palm

weather window - com.hiddenworldhut.weatherwindow

WxRad - com.adsllc.wxrad (Not sure if those are L's or I's)

aniweather - com.forwebos.aniweather

eWeather and News - com.kevin.exweather
  4.    #504  
    gotcha. you thinking like tonight, in the next few days, or next week? just curious because i'm excited.
    Probably tomorrow. It's already getting kinda late...
  5.    #505  
    The weather channel - com.weather.palm

weather window - com.hiddenworldhut.weatherwindow

WxRad - com.adsllc.wxrad (Not sure if those are L's or I's)

aniweather - com.forwebos.aniweather

eWeather and News - com.kevin.exweather
    Nice! Those will come in handy.
    lol... it's 4:09 here... i should go to bed probably. haha.
  7.    #507  
    lol... it's 4:09 here... i should go to bed probably. haha.
    Yea, it's 4:09 here too. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Nice! Those will come in handy.
    your welcome. those are what you needed right? lol. i used impostah and looked at the apps and thats what was listed next to ID.
  9.    #509  
    your welcome. those are what you needed right? lol. i used impostah and looked at the apps and thats what was listed next to ID.
    Yep.

Tomorrow I'll figure out a way to test the app-launching feature... Might practice on stock apps since I don't have access to the AppCat. lol lol
    lol. sounds good. you feeling any better? you should probably be sleeping right now. haha
  11.    #511  
    lol. sounds good. you feeling any better? you should probably be sleeping right now. haha
    I do feel a bit better. Definitely not over this though. My right ear seriously needs to get unclogged. I can't hear too well out of it and it's really annoying.. lol

I figure this should all be gone within a few days... Hopefully.
    thats good, hope you get well soon. well, until tomorrow sir. night.
    Question for you guys...

Which webOS weather apps do you use? Exact names would be great.
    I think "the weather outside" app is pretty slick and useful.
    Well that's two out of the five new 2.1 things in that screenshot.

And yea, that clock option was the first thing I added. People just seem to like it in the center for some reason... lol.
    Looking good! But I can only see 4 new things! Hmmm... Which one am I missing?
    Yep.

Tomorrow I'll figure out a way to test the app-launching feature... Might practice on stock apps since I don't have access to the AppCat. lol lol
    I like Accuweather. BUT, now that we have SWW, who needs anything else? Really. If you could incorporate a 3 or 5 day forecast, I would not need another weather app, and for that matter, I would not need the ability to launch a weather web site.

With SWW, I will still use a weather app to find the weather in other cities. I can see wanting to do this occasionally, but don't really see the need to be able to jump to it from SWW. (My 2 bits.)

Nice that you are allowing us to move the clock around and show the date. Is this a temporary solution? Are you considering something like Time & Date Widget? (I hope so!)
    Last edited by Ubuntite; 04/23/2011 at 05:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    I like Accuweather. BUT, now that we have SWW, who needs anything else? Really. If you could incorporate a 3 or 5 day forecast, I would not need another weather app, and for that matter, I would not need the ability to launch a weather web site.

With SWW, I will still use a weather app to find the weather in other cities. I can see wanting to do this occasionally, but don't really see the need to be able to jump to it from SWW. (My 2 bits.)

Nice that you are allowing us to move the clock around and show the date. Is this a temporary solution? Are you considering something like Time & Date Widget? (I hope so!)

i'd prefer it to open another weather app since i like the ability to see the radar. thus being able to set up different apps to open would be nice for me and others i'm sure. though incorporating a 3-5 day forecast would still be nice.
    how do you get the top bar tweak to pull up? I can't seem to
  18.    #518  
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    how do you get the top bar tweak to pull up? I can't seem to
    What version of webOS are you running? Do you have the Tweaks app installed?
    I'm using a Pre 2 still on 2.0.1 so I can't use the tweaks app. Is there a way I can edit the patch so that the topbar only shows the icon and the current temp like this?

20.    #520  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    I'm using a Pre 2 still on 2.0.1 so I can't use the tweaks app. Is there a way I can edit the patch so that the topbar only shows the icon and the current temp like this?

The Tweaks wiki page says that the minimum requirement is webOS 2.0... Does it not work for you?

That screenshot is from SWW 2.1 which I'll be posting here shortly.