Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #481  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    So the newest version doesnt use a weather code that you can edit in the patch at all? Only GPS?
    For now, yes. This may change in the near future though.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    For now, yes. This may change in the near future though.
    Cool. Well I'll hold off for now then and keep an eye on this. If I used this now Id constantly have an error at the top of my screen. lol
    @ Garrett 1st Thanks for all your hard work. I have 1 question, does the 1.4.5 patch work with Sconicx advanced patches?

I know the version 1.5 for 2.1.0 does but I haven't made the leap to 2.1 yet.
  4.    #484  
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyshop View Post
    @ Garrett 1st Thanks for all your hard work. I have 1 question, does the 1.4.5 patch work with Sconicx advanced patches?

I know the version 1.5 for 2.1.0 does but I haven't made the leap to 2.1 yet.
    No, the 1.4.5 version does not work with sconix's patches yet. I will make one eventually, but have to figure out how to set it up since 1.4.5 doesn't support Tweaks and "compatible with Advanced Menus" means I can't add any tap/tap-hold functions. So, there probably won't be any way to control it unless you modify the patch file before you install it...
    umm you get a pre2 yet ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #486  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    umm you get a pre2 yet ??
    No, not yet. I may be getting one soon though.
    u will im sure !! how i dont know?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    No, the 1.4.5 version does not work with sconix's patches yet. I will make one eventually, but have to figure out how to set it up since 1.4.5 doesn't support Tweaks and "compatible with Advanced Menus" means I can't add any tap/tap-hold functions. So, there probably won't be any way to control it unless you modify the patch file before you install it...
    ok, I guess i'll just wait til I update to 2.1.0 after the weekend.
  9.    #489  
    Question for you guys...

Which webOS weather apps do you use? Exact names would be great.
    WeatherIcon
    i posted this on page 23 in an edit on one of my previous posts. just wanted to see what you think.

"I have a suggestion. would it be possible to add a tweak so that the user can specify a web page or application they want to open when holding on the icon? i would like the ability to open "the weather channel" app instead of the browser."

not sure if something like that would be easy to implement.
  12.    #492  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    i posted this on page 23 in an edit on one of my previous posts. just wanted to see what you think.

"I have a suggestion. would it be possible to add a tweak so that the user can specify a web page or application they want to open when holding on the icon? i would like the ability to open "the weather channel" app instead of the browser."

not sure if something like that would be easy to implement.
    Yep, I saw that. That's why I'm asking what weather apps people use.

Making it launch a different website may be a bit trickier to do though...
  13.    #493  
    I already added a nice amount of new options for 2.1 and I'd like to add your idea too.
    sweet! ya, i actually use like 4 so i wont be much help. lol. i think the weather channel one might be the best option.

i use : the weather channel, weather window, aniweather, and WxRad.

also, eWeather and News for exhibition. lol.

but ya, i'd say the weather channel would be a good default with the ability to choose others.
  15.    #495  
    lol! damn! that looks awesome! i see something that everyone in the last 20 posts requested! haha. i see that little icon launch option down there hiding. :P
  17.    #497  
    lol! damn! that looks awesome! i see something that everyone in the last 20 posts requested! haha. i see that little icon launch option down there hiding. :P
    Well that's two out of the five new 2.1 things in that screenshot.

And yea, that clock option was the first thing I added. People just seem to like it in the center for some reason... lol.
    lol. i liked the clock either way personally. it is a little different to get used to but i almost feel like it is a cleaner look once you get used to it. still nice to have options though.

btw, donated a small amount for you, thanks for your hard work.
  19.    #499  
    lol. i liked the clock either way personally. it is a little different to get used to but i almost feel like it is a cleaner look once you get used to it. still nice to have options though.

btw, donated a small amount for you, thanks for your hard work.
    Yea, well it shouldn't be a problem anymore. People can finally pick where they want the clock. lol. It really does look cleaner being over on the right though...

And thanks for the donation!
    ya, agreed. and your welcome. so where are you at with 2.1 as of now?