Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Maybe... I'm not trying to get into that right now because I've been sick for the past week. Not really motivated to do anything right now...
    Sure, I understand. Get well.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Fixed that background color issue... Sorry, haven't been thinking straight lately. lol. Can't wait to get over being sick.
    fixed color issue, thanks! looks great!
    Just landed in Seattle and the weather widget updated! it's working as it should! Great patch. HP/Palm should be paying you Garrett!

I was just bragging about my phone to someone on the plane. He had a droid, wants a Pre now. I told him he has to put in the work to make the Pre the best phone on the planet! LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Which one did you have to remove?

All that had something to do with the top bar (framework, system menu, today menus)
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    All that had something to do with the top bar (framework, system menu, today menus)
    OK, I was hoping it was just one. I'll stick with 1.5 for now.

Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    I think Garrett is working on something to make it compatible with the ones I mentioned however. His screen shot looks promising!
    I have the am-pm patch installed. I noticed times that display in xx:xx will hide the a/p, but when its x:xx, it displays. I tried to shorten the clock font to 13px, haven't noticed a change yet. Gotta wait until 10:00...lol
    Garrett,

I installed your newest update, and it is SICK! Amazing freaking work dude. I installed it at first and thought it was broke, I was like ***, why don't I see anything but the icon and my time has moved too, not cool.

But then I read your instructions in the OP. I'm not a huge fan of where the time is..but I guess I could get used to it.

Thanks for all the hard work on this patch, it actually makes my phone so much better.

Edit:

I forgot to mention, that tap to hide feature is awesome.
    Sprint Love
    Someone wanna try this out? Remove any previous SWW patches first.

SWW v1.4

Edit: Oh yea, you need to manually luna reboot after installing...
    Garrett can we get an option to have like the image in 1.4 as the default and keep the time in the center.. And in tweaks you can have an option for both status lines "None" which if both are none you just get current temp. If one is selected as none.. You get the pic above as 1.4 and if both status' have a value you get how it is now .. Ie the time to the right and the etc..

I ask because the time to the right also affects the date of the lockscreen. Also sometimes time get cut... But more than anything I personally do need 2 status' ..

Let me know what you think

I shortened the font of the clock to 13px and now it displays the a/p after the xx:xx time display properly
    If anybody wants to have their top bar look the same while the screen is locked, install this patch. Warlord created it and I just edited it to show the clock and updated for webOS 2.1.

Hide Date Show Clock-2.1.0.patch
    Temperatures don't appear to be updating for me automatically. I'll reboot and check again, but I'm having to manually tap to update. Still, this is purely awesome work!

Sprint Palm Pre with webOS 2.1, BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by traviscurren View Post
    If anybody wants to have their top bar look the same while the screen is locked, install this patch. Warlord created it and I just edited it to show the clock and updated for webOS 2.1.

Hide Date Show Clock-2.1.0.patch
    Thanks.. This will help for now.. But I also would like to see the options implemented via tweaks ...

I can't be the only one not needing both status' ? Therefore no need to move the clock at all.. And if I want one day to add the second status the clock will shift to the right..

yeah i just noticed that i dont think my 1.5 is updating either. have been home for over a half hour and the location hasnt changed from when i restarted at work and it picked up that location. have to keep watching it i guess.
  15.    #475  
    When SWW 1.5 auto-updates, it only refreshes the weather conditions. GPS is only checked once after luna/reboot. I was going to add all the 2.0 tap/tap-hold functionality with 1.5, but couldn't because I was trying to keep compatibility with sconix's patches.

I'll be making a 1.6 version for you guys who need sconix's patches that will include some tweaks to make up for not having access to the tap/tap-hold functions...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  16.    #476  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Thanks.. This will help for now.. But I also would like to see the options implemented via tweaks ...

I can't be the only one not needing both status' ? Therefore no need to move the clock at all.. And if I want one day to add the second status the clock will shift to the right..

I'll be adding a 'Clock Location' tweak in SWW 2.1
    I'll be adding a 'Clock Location' tweak in SWW 2.1
    Cool!!.. Thanks.. Can we get the option of only one status? I like the clean look of 1.4 but sometimes would like 2 status'

18.    #478  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Cool!!.. Thanks.. Can we get the option of only one status? I like the clean look of 1.4 but sometimes would like 2 status'

Yea, that should be possible.
    When SWW 1.5 auto-updates, it only refreshes the weather conditions. GPS is only checked once after luna/reboot. I was going to add all the 2.0 tap/tap-hold functionality with 1.5, but couldn't because I was trying to keep compatibility with sconix's patches.

I'll be making a 1.6 version for you guys who need sconix's patches that will include some tweaks to make up for not having access to the tap/tap-hold functions...
    Perfect!! Thanks so much for all your hard work. it is much apprectiated. I know scionix has made your life hard and thanks for thinking about us who rely on his patches. i will try and donate in the near future. Hope your feeling better.
    So the newest version doesnt use a weather code that you can edit in the patch at all? Only GPS?