Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Do the settings still show up in the Tweaks app?
    Yup. Just trying changing the update frequency to see if it will fix itself when it updates.
  2.    #282  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Why not just come out with your own stacked date/time patch for ultimate compatibility!
    If it was up to me, the time/date would be at the far right end of the statusbar. It wastes too much space being in the center. lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #283  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Yup. Just trying changing the update frequency to see if it will fix itself when it updates.
    Hmm. Even if it's not getting a GPS fix, it should still be saying "Getting location...".
    If it was up to me, the time/date would be at the far right end of the statusbar. It wastes too much space being in the center. lol
    That's a good idea. Would probably allow for things to be displayed with less chance of overlap/crowding.

On the other hand, what about [stacked date/time] [weather] to the far left, and "status icons" (i.e. GPS, ringer, cpu temp, battery, etc.) to the far right?
    Hmm. Even if it's not getting a GPS fix, it should still be saying "Getting location...".
    Still no go. Even after setting updates to 1 min.
    Hey, which patch are you using to add the date in top bar? I need to count some pixels... lol
    I'm using "Add Date MM DD" by tk102, CRaiaSoftware.

After doing more full and luna boots I'm getting more weird behavior...
  7.    #287  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    I'm using "Add Date MM DD" by tk102, CRaiaSoftware.

After doing more full and luna boots I'm getting more weird behavior...
    what's wrong now?
    what's wrong now?
    Immediately after my last update I switched the tweak to hi/lo again just to test and did a luna boot. It came back with only the battery icon (no %) and city name when before i had selected/it was showing conditions. I immediately did another full reboot and the battery icon came back but it was still showing city name.
    Last edited by Psychonaut; 04/15/2011 at 08:04 PM.
  9.    #289  
    Immediately after my last update I did switched the tweak to hi/lo again just to test and did a luna boot. It came back with only the battery icon (no %) and city name when before i had selected/it was showing conditions. I immediately did another full reboot and the battery icon came back but it was still showing city name.
    Ok, well I pulled the patch for now. I need to figure out what's going on. Since I'm kinda in over my head with all this, it might take a while... lol
    Ok, well I pulled the patch for now. I need to figure out what's going on. Since I'm kinda in over my head with all this, it might take a while... lol
    ask rod maybe for some help ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #291  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ask rod maybe for some help ??
    I won't bother those guys yet. I'm going to look through some patches and try and get some ideas...
    Sorry everybody. :/
  13.    #293  
    Sorry everybody. :/
    Not your fault. lol

I'll get it figured out eventually. I just have no idea where to start since it works flawlessly in the Emulator.
  14. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Trying to catch up on this thread. I can't wait to check out 1.5 (or even 1.4 version).

The stacked date/time is a great idea!

Any progress yet on making this compatible with the stacked battery/CPU patch?
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  15.    #295  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Trying to catch up on this thread. I can't wait to check out 1.5 (or even 1.4 version).

The stacked date/time is a great idea!

Any progress yet on making this compatible with the stacked battery/CPU patch?
    Well, this project is on hold for a while. I'm not sure how to fix it yet. I don't even know what's causing the problem... lol
    Wish I could help more. I am just now running a Emergency Patch Recovery. I will try 1.5 with no other patches installed to see what happens.
    its kool garrett maybe #adora will help you get a pre2 lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    very very excited about 1.5 wuld be happy to test on my pre minus 2.1 f105 with sconix patches. I removed all my advanced patches and such just to try the earlier(1.3 maybe) patch. Loved it but am reliant on sconix patches so reinstalled them and now eagerly waiting for whats next. Thanks for all your awesome work.
  19. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    is the problem specific to 1.5 or is 1.4 okay? just curious since you pulled from the first post.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  20.    #300  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    is the problem specific to 1.5 or is 1.4 okay? just curious since you pulled from the first post.
    1.4 had a similar issue as well.

It's confusing because SWW works great for some people, but not for others...