Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1056
Like Tree4Likes
  1. #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    Are we going to get the option via tweaks to disable/enable showing the weather while in an app?
    Even though I wouldn't want to do that, I think that is a great idea.
  2.    #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    Are we going to get the option via tweaks to disable/enable showing the weather while in an app?
    I never thought of that... It's a good idea though! Should be rest to implement.
  3. #203  
    Man I can't wait to get this patch. When this patch works with Sconix patches it will be right up there as one of the best patches for WEBos.
    - Skinneejay -
  4. GFS
    GFS is offline
    GFS's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Try this one out.
    i'm charging the sprint pre now. the USB port is so busted that I have to hold it in with my hand, haha. i gave this to the kid to use as an MP3 player, she's been really rough on it (she's 6).

    i'll edit this post with screenshots/results once it boots up.


    ETA:
    Works great in 1.4.5!!


    (pardon the Princess Aurora wallpaper, i toldja she's 6!!)
    ---

    separate issue, though. on the page you linked for v1.3, it says to add your code to line 12, but line 12 is totally different in v1.3. do we leave the code out now because of the GPS add on, or is it added elsewhere?
    Last edited by GFS; 04/11/2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: works great!
  5. #205  
    Can we get an option for tomorrow's forecast?



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6. #206  
    i install new patch, it's still roport a error
    but it still display on top bar of my pixi plus
    and now, when i uninstall this patch, it's still display
    anybody help me ????
  7. GFS
    GFS is offline
    GFS's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by cachep123 View Post
    i install new patch, it's still roport a error
    but it still display on top bar of my pixi plus
    and now, when i uninstall this patch, it's still display
    anybody help me ????
    did you restart Luna after you removed it?
  8. #208  
    yes, after restart it still display.
  9. #209  
    Hey garrett, what about this idea. I don't know if its just me or not but id like to know when the aprox last time of update was.

    My idea was take the refresh interval (in this case default 30 mins) divide it by 2 and when it hits 15 mins put a tick mark somewhere. So you know 1) it updated 15 mins ago and 2) it has 15 mins to go to update again.

    What's everyone else think? Or maybe its just me who's anal about updates. Ha

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by GFS View Post
    i'm charging the sprint pre now. the USB port is so busted that I have to hold it in with my hand, haha. i gave this to the kid to use as an MP3 player, she's been really rough on it (she's 6).

    i'll edit this post with screenshots/results once it boots up.


    ETA:
    Works great in 1.4.5!!


    (pardon the Princess Aurora wallpaper, i toldja she's 6!!)
    ---

    separate issue, though. on the page you linked for v1.3, it says to add your code to line 12, but line 12 is totally different in v1.3. do we leave the code out now because of the GPS add on, or is it added elsewhere?
    Nice! Glad it worked.

    Oh, I must have missed that when I was updating that page. If you'll be using the GPS to get your location, you don't need to edit the patch.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  11.    #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by cachep123 View Post
    i install new patch, it's still roport a error
    but it still display on top bar of my pixi plus
    and now, when i uninstall this patch, it's still display
    anybody help me ????
    Hmm. Maybe Emergency Reconstruction Utility would help... You can find that in Preware.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  12. #212  
    Also, I noticed that when I didn't have a data connection/wifi that my temperature turned orange. But it's updated since and is still orange. I assume that is an error? (That it stays orange not that it's showing me it can't update)
    Sprint Love
  13.    #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Hey garrett, what about this idea. I don't know if its just me or not but id like to know when the aprox last time of update was.

    My idea was take the refresh interval (in this case default 30 mins) divide it by 2 and when it hits 15 mins put a tick mark somewhere. So you know 1) it updated 15 mins ago and 2) it has 15 mins to go to update again.

    What's everyone else think? Or maybe its just me who's anal about updates. Ha

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    You should just set it to update every minute. Wouldn't have to worry about how current the info is... haha

    Seriously though, I'll look into it and see if I can find a good way to display that info.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  14.    #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Also, I noticed that when I didn't have a data connection/wifi that my temperature turned orange. But it's updated since and is still orange. I assume that is an error? (That it stays orange not that it's showing me it can't update)
    Yea, I forgot to set it back to white when it updates... I'll fix that in 1.4.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  15.    #215  
    Someone wanna try this out? Remove any previous SWW patches first.

    SWW v1.4



    Edit: Oh yea, you need to manually luna reboot after installing...
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 04/12/2011 at 02:42 PM.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  16. #216  
    Testing now, I"ll report my findings in a sec.

    Results:

    Awesome! This is sweet. Nice work G.
    Sprint Love
  17.    #217  
    For now, a luna reboot is required to see changes made. I'll try to improve that...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  18. #218  
    I feel like there'd be no way around a luna restart, would there?
    Sprint Love
  19.    #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I feel like there'd be no way around a luna restart, would there?
    I could set up a timer that checks to see if the settings are different or something like that. I'll have to play around with it a bit more...

    Edit: actually, I do have an idea. I could set it up so that when you tap the widget, it reloads everything. Hmm, that might work.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  20. #220  
    will this patch ever make it into preware? or is there no way? and i know your working on it but how is it going with the other top bar patch integration. i only have the framework and the device menu. i really want this.
    thanks

Posting Permissions