1.    #1  
    Just wondering if it would be possible to make it so when you close the slider, the Pre will go to sleep. I, and I'm sure many others, only use the Pre when the keyboard is slid open and close it when I want to put it to sleep, so naturally, it'd be great to have a patch to do this. Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    BUMP
    While this is a patch that I'd likely find no use for, I imagine that it'd be really handy for lefties. See, being a righty, when I close my device, I use my thumb to push down on the top-right corner, and I end up with my thumb pressing the sleep/wake button anyways. I'd bet many do this as well.

Still, I'd like to see it.
  4.    #4  
    I am also a righty, but instead of closing it from the top, I always press my thumb on the screen to slide it down.

It would be so smooth if that fluid action put the phone to sleep too. I really only ever use the Pre with the keyboard slid out.
  5.    #5  
    Anyone??
  6.    #6  
    Is this possible? I'm sure this would be a very popular patch. I'm even willing to donate via paypal.
  7.    #7  
    Please!!!!!!
    Okay, man, if it hasn't been done in 9 days, I'm pretty sure it's not happening. You can stop bumping your thread.
    yea that's sad, I've made the same request and no one reacted...

but I think it's a loss, see why on my post

http://tinyurl.com/3pqw7ef
    Last edited by ak2004; 05/05/2011 at 08:50 AM.