Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    I can try I got thing patched like it came back from WWII, patches all over the place, my patches got patches. Just crazy.
    Haha. You only need to list patches that change the top bar.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2.    #62  
    Yeh totally be great, that be sweet. I noticed that with lot of patch's, so what you are saying is that you can't patch the same area even though it is two different things? I you should submit you patch to the :

http://forums.precentral.net/enlight...menus-2-x.html

and everyone should work together and make one huge patch. Instead each making there own and we try to install it gives problems, but when you put it in the collective you guys work out the bugs and just roll out the update.

That be awesome.
    It mainly depends on where the patches make changes to the code.

Oh, that may be a good idea. Maybe sconix will want to add the temperature to the top bar...
    I think all you great developers here have to get together, cause you all guys are working towards one goal and that is to make webOS the best it can be, this way you add something the next guy will add something and all you do is plugin it to the collective and thats it then we wont have none of this oh remove my patch install this patch etc... instead just a regular update to the main patch, and maybe for some people who might not want you patch have option to turn it off or on, make that for all patches that be one awesome thing.
  4.    #64  
    Ok, try this one out and let me know how it goes. This patch will only add the temperature.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Got 1 error: attaching error pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #66  
    Damn... lol.

Do you have any patches installed that add something to the statusbar? Like an icon or something?

Do you have any of sconix's 'Advanced' patches installed?
    yes and yes
  8.    #68  
    yes and yes
    Ah, that's probably why. Sconix's patches change a lot of stuff in the files that my patch does. Not sure if there's a way to work around that besides getting him to add the temperature to his patch...
    you can try if no then not cause his patch adds lot of cool stuff that i use and like. I swear you guys have to form alliance or something. All developers here should do that and all be part of 1 collective, it will be easier that way for all.
  10.    #70  
    Updated first post with a variety of patches.
    OK. Removed ALL of Sconix's patches (Advanced System Menus, Advanced System Prefs and Advanced System Behaviour) and I was able to install the stacked version.

But now, I am only able to reinstall Advanced System Behaviour. I get errors trying to reinstall Advanced System Menus Framework and Advanced System Prefs Framework.

I guess we really need to appeal to Sconix to include this in his patches.

(BTW, the stacked version is awesome. Exactly what I wanted. Looks beautiful. I like the way the temp changes colour. Would be nice for the colour to change to blue or something when charging. Also, I am unclear what happens above 50 deg. I hope just the text changes to red, and not the whole top bar. Lastly, it would also be nice to have the batt% changing colours as well.)

Sconix?!?! Are you there?
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Okay, looks like I found something. When the "ringer switch icon on top bar" patch is installed you get this when switching to silent...

[edit] notice the GPS icon works fine, just a problem with the silent ringer icon.
    Hummmmmmm.
    My mute work great.

Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

13.    #73  
    Updated top post again. The patches weren't titled correctly.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    OK. Removed ALL of Sconix's patches (Advanced System Menus, Advanced System Prefs and Advanced System Behaviour) and I was able to install the stacked version.

But now, I am only able to reinstall Advanced System Behaviour. I get errors trying to reinstall Advanced System Menus Framework and Advanced System Prefs Framework.

I guess we really need to appeal to Sconix to include this in his patches.

(BTW, the stacked version is awesome. Exactly what I wanted. Looks beautiful. I like the way the temp changes colour. Would be nice for the colour to change to blue or something when charging. Also, I am unclear what happens above 50 deg. I hope just the text changes to red, and not the whole top bar. Lastly, it would also be nice to have the batt% changing colours as well.)

Sconix?!?! Are you there?
    Check out the top post for the new patches. I included some that use colored text.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Updated top post again. The patches weren't titled correctly.
    You can add my morphing patch if you like to.

Plus one of yours with a smaller font for the temp.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    You can add my morphing patch if you like to.

Plus one of yours with a smaller font for the temp.
    Will do. Can you upload the most recent version of your patch?
    Check out the top post for the new patches. I included some that use colored text.
    The coloured stack patch is perfect. What happens when the temp hits 50?
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    The coloured stack patch is perfect. What happens when the temp hits 50?
    The entire top bar background changes to red.

I modified this one so that only the temperature text turns red.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The entire top bar background changes to red.

I modified this one so that only the temperature text turns red.
    Wow. A patch with my handle! I am humbled.

BTW, I did some testing and have found that your patch conflicts with:

Advanced System Prefs - Framework
    Advanced System Menus - Framework

I would be great if between you and Sconix that could be ironed out.

Thanks again for these patches.
    Now, is it possible to modify Exhibition mode so that the top bar looks like it does when not in Exhibition mode? In Exhibition mode, we lose all the batt/temp goodness, as well as other icons, such as GPS, Ringer Switch, Bluetooth. Also why isn't the time or date centered in the top bar?

Is this possible to fix with a patch?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast