Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    guys I tried to install VIA QuickINstall and got this error message:

I am attaching it.
    looks like a combination of 2 errors actually; the patch fails to apply and the novacom stream disconnected. First off, look around for conflicting top bar patches, and make sure your on the proper webOS version the patch was designed for. To avoid the novacom connection issue, you may need to restart your computer and/or device; though it's probably just easier to install on-device with Internalz Pro if you'd like.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I am running webOS 2.1 on Sprint Pre. I do have few top bar patches installed like the 270 degree battery with percent. I think thats the only one i installed. What would be the correct version of your app i should use for Palm Pre running webOS 2.1? How do I install it on device with Internalz Pro?

Thanks
  3.    #43  
    Ok, I'm feeling a bit better today. I'll look at this right after I eat my lunch...

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I am running webOS 2.1 on Sprint Pre. I do have few top bar patches installed like the 270 degree battery with percent. I think thats the only one i installed. What would be the correct version of your app i should use for Palm Pre running webOS 2.1? How do I install it on device with Internalz Pro?

Thanks
    I'm not sure about what version the patch was designed for but I believe he said 2.x, so 2.1 should be fine. Internalz Pro v1.4.x is good. As for how to patch with Internalz Pro, check out the video tutorial on the Help screen, or .

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

I installed internalz pro found the file and ran it and got the same error as before, also i emailed to myself and when i press the link it says no file associated with it, how do i make so that when i download any ipk file internalz pro picks it up?
    Here is the error:
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #47  

Thanks
    Yea, that battery patch would definitely conflict with my patch. Try uninstalling that one first and let me know how it goes.
  8.    #48  
    I just tested both patches again by installing each of them to a clean Emulator. They both installed with no issue. For anyone having problems installing my patches, let me know what other top bar patches you have installed and we'll figure out a way to make it work.
    so uninstall the patch first then apply yours and reinstall the other patch again thats what you are saying? Will try now. Which on of your patch's should i install? what is the difference between the 2?
  10.    #50  
    so uninstall the patch first then apply yours and reinstall the other patch again thats what you are saying? Will try now.
    No, just uninstall the battery patch you already have (270 degree battery with percent) and then install my patch. You won't be able to have both of them installed at the same time...
  11.    #51  
    Oh, and thanks Jason for taking time out of your busy schedule to help users troubleshoot my patch. lol
  12. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Wow!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Wow!
    Wow? lol
    Why is that? Why cant I have them both at the same time, they do 2 different things.
    now got this error:
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16.    #56  
    Why is that? Why cant I have them both at the same time, they do 2 different things.
    Well, they both modify the same place (battery). I could probably make a separate patch that only adds the temperature if you'd like...
  17.    #57  
    now got this error:
    Hmm. Seems like you still got something installed that's conflicting with my patch. Could you list any other top bar patches you have installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Well, they both modify the same place (battery). I could probably make a separate patch that only adds the temperature if you'd like...
    Yeh totally be great, that be sweet. I noticed that with lot of patch's, so what you are saying is that you can't patch the same area even though it is two different things? I you should submit you patch to the :

http://forums.precentral.net/enlight...menus-2-x.html

and everyone should work together and make one huge patch. Instead each making there own and we try to install it gives problems, but when you put it in the collective you guys work out the bugs and just roll out the update.

That be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hmm. Seems like you still got something installed that's conflicting with my patch. Could you list any other top bar patches you have installed?
    I can try I got thing patched like it came back from WWII, patches all over the place, my patches got patches. Just crazy.
    i emailed to myself and when i press the link it says no file associated with it, how do i make so that when i download any ipk file internalz pro picks it up?
    Again, there's a video tutorial for that

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast