Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    "Send via DataJog" works with soon to be released version 2.1
    DataJog 2.1 has hit the app catalog - and the app is on sale for $2.69 - 25% off normal price.

Thank-you
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    Is there any chance of adding a "Add to Evernote" option on this, to send a page directly to evernote?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartbritt View Post
    Is there any chance of adding a "Add to Evernote" option on this, to send a page directly to evernote?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    It would be possible to send the URL to every app that has cross-app launching support, so as i wrote before:

For apps that should be supported by this patch, contact the developers of the apps and tell them to implement cross-app launching parameters and have them documented here:
    Cross-App Launching - WebOS101

After that you can post all the appids (if multiple versions like full/free...) that should be supported here in this thread.
    I installed tweed ,but this path notice tweed not installed
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    There are just two more features from the Multi Mod patch that are missing in this patch. They are SpaceBar=PageDown , "."=PageUp , sym = keyLine Up and @= keyLine Down .

I know these scrolling features are not related to sharing , but I dont know how to get these scrolling features along with this Super Sharing patch. Will it be possible to add these features also to the Super patch?

Thanks.
    @0cean: well as this is a part of the patch not implemented by me and i can't say much but, the app you should have installed has the AppID:
    com.pivotallabs.webos.tweed
    which you can check in Impostah (Menu Applications). Is it really this app you installed, perhaps try activating one of the other twitter app options in tweaks.

As the developer Pivotallabs has ended the support*Comedy is Hard - Ending Support for Tweed, our Twitter client for HP webOS
    and is not downloadable via app catalog, i can not test it. Perhaps try another Twitter client listed here:

Bad Kitty, Spaz SpEd/Beta/Free, Twee, Carbon (official), Quick Post, Tachyon
    @veerar
    I think this patch should be limited to the sharing options.
    As the Advanced System Behaviour patch from sconix adds other gestures to the browser and coexists good with the sharing super mix, it should be possible to implement an own patch for your gestures. I have not enough knowledge to create such a patch.
    @0cean: well as this is a part of the patch not implemented by me and i can't say much but, the app you should have installed has the AppID:
    com.pivotallabs.webos.tweed
    which you can check in Impostah (Menu Applications). Is it really this app you installed, perhaps try activating one of the other twitter app options in tweaks.

As the developer Pivotallabs has ended the support*Comedy is Hard - Ending Support for Tweed, our Twitter client for HP webOS
    and is not downloadable via app catalog, i can not test it. Perhaps try another Twitter client listed here:

Bad Kitty, Spaz SpEd/Beta/Free, Twee, Carbon (official), Quick Post, Tachyon
    Thank you for your kind reply. Tweed AppID is com.pivotallabs.tweed.us now,I Modified Tweed AppID in the patch,but still have some questions.So I decide to use another Twitter client。
    Any chance this patch gets updated for the Touchpad and thus adding support for Graphite?
    Patch for 2.2.4 updated to support the new Springpad client MeOrg!.
    svzi likes this.
    Can we add ProjectMacaw and TapNote?

Also any plans to port this to 3.0.5 and make it work with Private Browsing & Show Source patches?

Many thanks
    Vas
    please read whole thread:
    - PM: ask developer to implement/ document crosslaunching parameters Project Macaw for Twitter | webOSroundup

- 3.0.5, have no touchpad so no testing possible. but others could get code and port:webOS-Patches Web Portal

-private browsing and show source are changing the same parts of the file, that's why they don't work together. Perhaps i'll contact the devs to see which possiblities there are.

-Will try to add TapNote. Should there be a <DateTime> <Sitetitle> in front of the added URL?
    please read whole thread:
    - PM: ask developer to implement/ document crosslaunching parameters Project Macaw for Twitter | webOSroundup

- 3.0.5, have no touchpad so no testing possible. but others could get code and port:webOS-Patches Web Portal

-private browsing and show source are changing the same parts of the file, that's why they don't work together. Perhaps i'll contact the devs to see which possiblities there are.

-Will try to add TapNote. Should there be a <DateTime> <Sitetitle> in front of the added URL?
    Sorry I didn't realise the structure....

- I did contact Minego so waiting for a response about Macaw.
    - I would be happy to be your beta tester since I own most of the current supported apps. Shall I make post under the HP Touchpad Homebrew section?
    - I understand that Private Browsing & Show Source change the same drop down menu, but I saw couple of other guys in previous posts acquiring about them, so it would be really nice if we could add both patches to this one.
    - For TapNote I think your suggestion sounds good.

Many thanks
    Vas
    So the dev of TapNote responded and suggested using the "append" action so you could add the url to a existing note OR create a new one. The only downside of this would be another action required by *the user after tapping "Add to TapNote" in the browser. *
    I think this is a real good suggestion, as i can think of many situations where adding another URL to an existing note *(like 'Possible Holiday Hotels' or 'Shops with cheap hardware' or 'Good sites for my thesis/degree work') instead of creating a new one for every URL.
    I know 3 persons will give 4 answers, but are you OK with that?
    So the dev of TapNote responded and suggested using the "append" action so you could add the url to a existing note OR create a new one. The only downside of this would be another action required by *the user after tapping "Add to TapNote" in the browser. *
    I think this is a real good suggestion, as i can think of many situations where adding another URL to an existing note *(like 'Possible Holiday Hotels' or 'Shops with cheap hardware' or 'Good sites for my thesis/degree work') instead of creating a new one for every URL.
    I know 3 persons will give 4 answers, but are you OK with that?
    Sounds good to me
    Just submitted an update for 2.2.4. to integrate TapNote a dropbox notetaking client.

Append mode is used so you can add URLs to a existing note like "Important links for exam/degree work" or "Hotels for holidays" when you are on the go and find an interresting site.

URLs are added with to the note like:
    <Sitetitle> (added <date/time>)
    <URL>
    Hi Gizmo21, I have an issue of unable to update sharing super mix patch on my Pre3. I think it's because I didn't remove my patches when doctoring my Pre3, and when I wanted to reinstall the patches (even though my previous patches were still on the phone, but they were not detected by Preware) sharing super mix wouldn't let me update. I don't have other patches that modify the browser menu so I think it's because there's a new version of it and for some reason it wouldn't replace the old version on my phone so failed to install.

Could you help me with my this issue? I appreciate it.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    i could go into details to look for the directories where the changed files are, but i would first suggest to visit the thread emergency-patch-recovery-epr Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR)
    finally the update including TapNote is in Preware.
    I must be an ***** and I might open a can here but is this for touchpad at all? Will it be? This is awesome patch and a thumbs up to all who have developed it but I can't seem to find or download for touchpad. Anyway to get it too work? Thank guys.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast