1.    #1  
    I was wondering if this was possible. Thinking about the patch that allows you to delete emails from the notification, I was wondering if the same kind of framework can be used but instead of deleting, you can cycle through messages in the notification area when you have more than one message. This would really be handy for people running 2.1 on there devices since the notifications are interactive while the screen is off on the touchstone now.

HP/Palm has introduced this feature on the TouchPad where you can swipe to cycle through your messages but can it be done with a button on our current devices with a patch?
    I've suggested this same thing to Sconix some time ago. He and I discussed it some and when he gets time he's going to look at adding it into one of the advanced patches.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  3.    #3  
    That would be awesome. I just didnt know if it was even possible. I hope this can be done one day. Thanks.
    I don't want to say exactly what we discussed because at this point it is all theory, but I am sure there is a way to do something similar. I don't think an exact copy of how the Touchpad does it will happen, that may have been some enyo magic, but stay tuned!

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  5.    #5  
    Yeah, I was thinking more of a button on the side like I mentioned with the delete email in notification patch. That would be cool. I will definitely keep my eye open.