1.    #1  
    Is there a patch to have Ignore Call option (red button) when phone in toutchstone? Or am I missing a setup?
    There is a patch that will stop the phone from being answered when removed from the TS. After you remove it from the TS you could then ignore the call. Other than that there isn't a patch out that does what you're wanting it to do.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    There is a patch that will stop the phone from being answered when removed from the TS. After you remove it from the TS you could then ignore the call. Other than that there isn't a patch out that does what you're wanting it to do.
    Thank you!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    What about hitting the volume rockers? I think they will ignore a call even on a touchstone.
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    What happens if you press the power button? I thought that ignored.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    The volume button silences, the power button sends straight to voice mail.

I think
    Dan
    There is a patch that allows power button to ignore and send a text to person calling. Currently the name field isn't being populated I am on a Pre2 with 2.1 trying to figure it out.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    From what I recall I think the functionality is still the same on or off the TS.
    Volume rockers and power button pushed once will silence the call and twice will ignore and send straight to VM.
    Using the center button will silence the call, minimise the prompt and put it in the notification area with the ability to answer it still if you quickly change your mind..
    Pre2 (vzn) and I am having a problem when I attempt to silence or ignore a call while in the holster, it answers the call. Did not have this issue on Pre Plus. Any help on this would be appreciated...Peace