1.    #1  
    someone make Patch to Play music in background while recording video, i notice i could do it on my friends android makes filming stuff some much more fun and better to post on fb or where ever,cause trying to add a track to a video on a computer is pain compared to just having it play and record in your video
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    +1
  3.    #3  
    bring it!
    I'd also like this. Maybe even ability to continue music while playing games. Right now I have to use my headphones 'play button' to do it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    I seem to recall PalmOS being able to do this. It would be cool to see it on webOS, too!

Edit: Now that I think of it, PalmOS let you add a soundtrack to any video after you took it. Very nice. Would love to see this again.
    Last edited by katefields; 03/23/2011 at 06:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    I seem to recall PalmOS being able to do this. It would be cool to see it on webOS, too!

Edit: Now that I think of it, PalmOS let you add a soundtrack to any video after you took it. Very nice. Would love to see this again.
    So in other sense, we are also asking about some more basic video editing features...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)