Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Reading tis thread..... wondering if this ever happened..... because well.... I hate blurry blue flowers.
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Oberhaus View Post
    Reading tis thread..... wondering if this ever happened..... because well.... I hate blurry blue flowers.
    Wow this is a blast from the past. I defected and moved on to Windows Phone and now Android. Its good to hear that people still use the pre. My daughter stole mine to play the occasional game.

I miss those days
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcme View Post
    Wow this is a blast from the past. I defected and moved on to Windows Phone and now Android. Its good to hear that people still use the pre. My daughter stole mine to play the occasional game.

I miss those days
    Oh yeah... got my phone less than a year ago.... to make a long story short...I live in such a rural part of the country that, when the phone came out, the only way I could switch my actual phone was to change my number (the law had some loopholes to protect the little phone companies in the rural parts of the world) and that couldn't happen...

So...for me, it is more like 2010 than 2015 phone wise (plus I hate huge phones... I have small hands, no pockets and dont like a purse over my shoulder. the palm pre.... well ... it fits in my palm -- which I like - actually love... in fact... there is nothing that I want on a phone that I am not getting right now (except those blurry blue flowers)

k
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234