1.    #1  
    Will their be an update for the former or could somebody made a patch for the latter? I ripped off the sound ribbon to the volume rocker when converting my Pre 2 to a VZW Pre 2 so I can't change media volume as of now.
    Last edited by ursula; 03/13/2011 at 12:16 PM.
  2.    #2  
    b0mp
    Sconix's Advanced System Menus - Device Menu patch does just that.
    See the wiki for details (link in OP of thread)

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Sconix's Advanced System Menus - Device Menu patch does just that.
    See the wiki for details (link in OP of thread)
    I have the VZW one installed. No media volume adjustments in menu. Is there a difference with the VZW one?
    no differences in features.
    see the wiki page for how to use the menu. It is there. I'd get you the link but I'm on my phone writing this. See the op in the adv sys menus thread for the wiki link.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    no differences in features.
    see the wiki page for how to use the menu. It is there. I'd get you the link but I'm on my phone writing this. See the op in the adv sys menus thread for the wiki link.
    I looked at it and you are correct. It does stated "media". But, I have it showing only "LED flashlight", "screen brightness" and " ringtone volume". No media! :/

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    I looked at it and you are correct. It does stated "media". But, I have it showing only "LED flashlight", "screen brightness" and " ringtone volume". No media! :/

Press the words Ringtone volume, it will cycle through Ringtone, System, and Media.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    thanks malpha. You beat me too it.

@spikea4 I figured that was what was going on. If you look carefully at the wiki page, what malpha stated is listed.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Press the words Ringtone volume, it will cycle through Ringtone, System, and Media.
    Hahaha. Thanks guys. I see it now. Didn't realize I could do that. You just made my night. It was killing me not having the media patch. Thanks again!

my volume button is broken and media volume is not working, please help. Sal.
    Check out Preware patch: Devicemenu Maxed out Ultra. Works great in 2.1 on my old pre minus. Thx Jason R!!
    With the Advanced Patch installed, just press and hold the orange key and open the device menu... Then you are able to configure what is displayed.