1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone could make this patch work for 2.1.0. I had this patch when I was running 1.4.5 and it was the main reason I was totally ok with losing my original palm profile when I switched to webOS 2.1.0. It would be awesome if it could work. I thought it was a brilliant patch when I came across it.
    I started work on it, but it hangs up the contact app. I am sue I am missing something simple. I will post it here and if someone can look over it and let me know what is wrong, I am sure we will all be appreciative.

Warning patch will cause contact apps to hang. This is a work in progress for 2.xx
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I started work on it, but it hangs up the contact app. I am sue I am missing something simple. I will post it here and if someone can look over it and let me know what is wrong, I am sure we will all be appreciative.

Warning patch will cause contact apps to hang. This is a work in progress for 2.xx
    If you have any luck with this, it would be great to have the wiki page updated with the correct status: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...n-project.html
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post

That's awesome, I'm trying to learn this stuff. Its kind of a slow process for me though. I'm a mechanic so its a bit different. Thanks for your efforts thus far and I'd be happy to do a test run anytime.
    why not use the ##66623# to export all your contacts than email it... check out my Sig for a link to the contact emailer app
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    why not use the ##66623# to export all your contacts than email it... check out my Sig for a link to the contact emailer app
    That only works for Sprint....