1.    #1  
    can someone please help me update the attched patch to 2.0.1? I use it to add some color to my top bar -- and i have no tools (mental) to program --- only to enjoy others work

thanks
    Rob
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    What color? And just a note of caution, this patch could conflict with other top car patches (if they have already modified the systemui.css file).

Here is the updated patch for 2.1.0...I only modified the file locations, not the colors already listed in the patch.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by arkieboy; 03/06/2011 at 07:30 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by arkieboy View Post
    What color? And just a note of caution, this patch could conflict with other top car patches (if they have already modified the systemui.css file).

Here is the updated patch for 2.1.0...I only modified the file locations, not the colors already listed in the patch.
    not sure what color yet -- i will screw around with it

thanks

EDIT : won't install on my pre2 --either 2.0.1 is slightly different then 2.1 or it conflicts with one of sconix's 2.1(vzw) patches thanks for trying
    Last edited by mespiff; 03/07/2011 at 05:10 AM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch