1.    #1  
    i cannot find a thread for this patch to post in -- sorry -- i was hoping that someone smarter than i am could update the show actual battery percent patch foor 2.0.1

thanks in advance

Rob
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    oh, yes please. I really want to have this on my pre.
    I believe this is already done. If you find the thread about the circle battery icon, they combined it with the actual battery % patch, and updated it to work with 2.x.

edit: http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/275947-patch-new-circle-battery-icon-patch.html

there you go.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I believe this is already done. If you find the thread about the circle battery icon, they combined it with the actual battery % patch, and updated it to work with 2.x.

edit: http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...con-patch.html

there you go.
    that explains 2 things to me and now i have decisions to make hmmm the original show actual battery percent conflicts with the GPS icon in the top bar -- i wanted to use the circle patch but it conflicts with sconix's top bar framework patch ---- he added the GPS icon to that patch so now i guess if i want to use sconix's patch i just have to live with an approx battery percent shoooot

thanks

rob
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    That's strange I have all of sconix's top bar patches and mine works just fine. Make sure you try version 2 of the patch. This version has better compatability with other top bar patches.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    That's strange I have all of sconix's top bar patches and mine works just fine. Make sure you try version 2 of the patch. This version has better compatability with other top bar patches.
    are you running os 2.0.1 on a pre 2 on verizon -- the only patches of sconix's in preware that i can use have the vzw after them. i have not had the time to test the alpha 2.0 versions yet as there is a warning that mode switcher will not change on 2.0.1 but will on 2.1. i depend heavily on mode switcher so i am still uning the old version for now?
    Last edited by mespiff; 03/05/2011 at 12:43 PM.
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    No I'm running a sprint PrPrPr- $on$ $1$.$4$. $So$ $I$'$m$ $not$ $sure$ $about$ $the$ $2$.$x$ $versions$ $of$ $his$ $patches$.
  8.    #8  
    that is the differnce then -
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    any update on this? I'd like to have the actual battery percent patch for 2.1 as well.
    Bump
    Take a look on this:

Patch:AdvancedSystemMenus - WebOS Internals

There is all said about your need Anyway, if you can't figure it out PM me.