Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Glad to see it finally working. Can't wait to install it when I get home from work. Great job!
    I can also confirm this is working now with the patch on the OP. Thanks a ton! This was one of my favorite patches on 1.x. Now I have it on 2.x!
    Sprint Love
    Does this work with webOS 2.0.1?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Is there any way you can post that as an ipk that I can download directly to my phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanglant View Post
    Is there any way you can post that as an ipk that I can download directly to my phone?
    Can you put a patch into an ipk? I thought patches were just that, patches.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Can you put a patch into an ipk? I thought patches were just that, patches.
    I'm trying to install it without QuickInstall.
    Thanks, works great now and i love it
    I'm still having the broken problem; and see version 2.01-5 in preware. Loved the patch on 1.4.5, and am envious of those that have it working. I have the following patches installed:

Advanced system menu bunch
    hold tap context menu
    YouTube copy url to clipboard
    timestamps clean (happens with and without this)
    At first thanks for that great patch! but i got the problem that i can't open the preference window anymore, i thought thats already fixed as i've read here. stacks messages works perfectly.
    I installed that patch from preware. v2.1.0-11
    run that on a german pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by Luihart View Post
    At first thanks for that great patch! but i got the problem that i can't open the preference window anymore, i thought thats already fixed as i've read here. stacks messages works perfectly.
    I installed that patch from preware. v2.1.0-11
    run that on a german pre-
    Is the "Preferences" - "Einstellungen und Konten" in german - menu working in the messaging-app on your device? Tried the patch on my german pre plus and couldn't open that menu anymore. The stack feature worked fine...
    genau. "Einstellungen und Konten" it doesn't work anymore on my germany pre-
    maybe an issue with the language device?
    I love this patch in 2.1. It was alright in 1.4.5, but the stacks in 2.1 make it awesome. I was wondering if there's a way to make it so that it won't open in a new card unless you do a meta tap and tap the conversation (and or the shift button)?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Quote Originally Posted by Luihart View Post
    genau. "Einstellungen und Konten" it doesn't work anymore on my germany pre-
    maybe an issue with the language device?
    I think so! As reported here, it seems that the messaging-app has little differences for each language. But cause i'm not a dev, i don't know whether that can be solved...
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Papst View Post
    I think so! As reported here, it seems that the messaging-app has little differences for each language. But cause i'm not a dev, i don't know whether that can be solved...
    Could someone translate "OPEN CHAT IN NEW WINDOW" and "Enabled" into German? If someone does I'll make a German-version of this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I was wondering if there's a way to make it so that it won't open in a new card unless you do a meta tap and tap the conversation (and or the shift button)?
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I was wondering if there's a way to make it so that it won't open in a new card unless you do a meta tap and tap the conversation (and or the shift button)?
    +1
    I love the idea of being able to open multiple cards, but would prefer to be able to chose when to open a new card. 'meta tap + tap conversation' for new card would be awesome.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by estockda View Post
    Could someone translate "OPEN CHAT IN NEW WINDOW" and "Enabled" into German? If someone does I'll make a German-version of this patch.

"OPEN CHAT IN NEW WINDOW" can be translated to: "Chat in neuer Karte öffnen"
    "ENABLED" --> "Aktiviert"

Is that OK for you other german people here? *gg*
    is there anyway someone could make this work on 2.0.1 I have a verizon pre 2 and no update yet if it can be done that would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    When I have a conversation open and I get a new message, the patch is opening another card for the same convo. Is there any way to fix that?
    Good Evening. I was wondering if its possible to get this patch updated so it can work with Sconixs advanced system prefs 2.x.

after uninstalling this patch and trying to reinstall it. it no longer works. =(
    - Skinneejay -
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast