1.    #1  
    I think it would be very useful to have a vertical bar to the right as in Windows, which allows at least know where we are located, either on a website, document, etc. Since it would be very useful because it would give us a reference about what we are seeing, because we often do not know how much remains to be seen or the part that we are.
    If anyone knows about it, tell me please! (sorry for my english, i speak spanish)
    Thanks! Excellent forum!
    There's a patch for that in Preware for webOS 1.4.5 I forget the name but it's under the browser section of patches if I remember correctly.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    oh thanks soo much! I'll see that in Preware right now.
    3hanks for the quickly answer!
  4.    #4  
    It was just what I needed, thanks for the information.
    I didnt know, to search, how translate barra (bar) from spanish to english, the word was SCROLLBAR, Thanks! Every day we learn something new haha!
    Your welcome....3 more posts and you're in
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Thanks very much to Julio_M_P and sledge007 for bringing this issue up, and pointing out a soution. I think this is one of the most useful (and simplest) features missing from WebOS.

This patch Browser Scrollbar works great with the browser. But I wish it worked with other programs as well (e.g., Precentral News, N Y Times, e-book readers). Oh, well, at least we now have it with the browser.

¡Qué chiripa!
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
  7. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    ...This patch Browser Scrollbar works great with the browser. But I wish it worked with other programs as well (e.g., Precentral News, N Y Times, e-book readers).
    +1 for that. I'd love to see it a vertical scrollbar for long emails.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.