Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
Like Tree1Likes
    Hi!
    Is it possible to have the same patch for the TouchPad?
    A patch that solves problems sync with Google calendars. And allows a longer sync in the past but also in the future.
    Thanks
  2.    #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy P. View Post
    Hi!
    Is it possible to have the same patch for the TouchPad?
    A patch that solves problems sync with Google calendars. And allows a longer sync in the past but also in the future.
    Thanks
    I'll probably post it in the google sync behavior patch thread, see my signature for link.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    no. I was waiting to hear back from more testers. It's just you and me at this point
    Could you please do the contacts Umlaut-Patch for the Veer? Thanks!
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by sidamos View Post
    Could you please do the contacts Umlaut-Patch for the Veer? Thanks!
    It's in the sync behaviors patch.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    OK, did not know that. Thanks!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011