Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    You guys are crazy.

I probably won't be able to work on anything until the weekend... Just got a new hard drive and need to set everything back up.
  2.    #22  
    Ok, some bad news regarding all my projects. The hard drive I got from New Egg to replace my failing one is defective... It's gonna be at least a week or so until I get everything worked out and have a new hard drive.

So, there will be no development at all until my drive gets replaced. Sorry guys...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    hey are you coming back to webOS ? did you get your dev phone yet ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey are you coming back to webOS ? did you get your dev phone yet ?
    No dev phone. Temporarily no computer.

Hopefully the RMA process is quick and I get my new hard drive quickly.
    i hope so too !! its good to see you back into the webOS and deving stuff !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i hope so too !! its good to see you back into the webOS and deving stuff !!
    I kinda feel like I'm being punished for coming back to work with webOS lol. First my Pre dies, then my hard drive, then the replacement hard drive turns out to be defective...

lol
    lol maybe being because you left in the first place lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I like the idea, but I need a BIG number telling me the remaining charge %.

Maybe you could spell it out so it doesn't have to be taller?

twenty-three-percent
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I like the idea, but I need a BIG number telling me the remaining charge %.

Maybe you could spell it out so it doesn't have to be taller?

twenty-three-percent
    I'll look into doing something like that when my new hard drive gets here. It'll be at least a week though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I kinda feel like I'm being punished for coming back to work with webOS lol. First my Pre dies, then my hard drive, then the replacement hard drive turns out to be defective...

lol
    I've got a 40gb notebook drive I can send to you...
    there you go garrett !! sweetness !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I've got a 40gb notebook drive I can send to you...
    It's ok... I'll just wait for my new drive. Plus, my webOs stuff and Windows wouldn't fit on that lol.
    would love to try this patch -- had been using your ultimate top bar mod tool v4 for ever and have recently updated to a pre 2 (total system failure on my pre + , pretty sure not your patch though ) any way sconix's framework patch is wreaking havoc on compatibility on the top bar (i use the vzw version) would this patch be 2.0.1 compatible and before you spend any time on it if you can see what is up with sconix's patch (i cannot live without these). He has added the the mute icon and the GPS icon to his patch. there in might lay the rub
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  14.    #34  
    I'll do some testing when my replacement hard drive gets here. I sent the defective one back today, so I'm thinking the replacement should be here late next week...
    Garrett, here's an idea in the opposite direction. Is there any way you could make it larger?

For example..maybe have it small like in the OP but then you can pull it down and expand it (almost like the android menu) but instead you could show more information in the expanded menu.
    Sprint Love
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Garrett, here's an idea in the opposite direction. Is there any way you could make it larger?

For example..maybe have it small like in the OP but then you can pull it down and expand it (almost like the android menu) but instead you could show more information in the expanded menu.
    I've been playing around with that idea. It's gonna be pretty cool when I can finish it.

I did manage to get everything backed up to my external drive before everything started to deteriorate, so at least I didn't lose anything. All my projects are now on hold until my hard drive gets replaced. I won't be buying hard drives from New Egg anymore...
    Awesome, can't wait to see it. Sounds pretty cool. Tons of ideas to do with it.

I've never been disappointed with Newegg before, I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff from NE and I've never had to RMA. I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with them, but seriously they are the best tech site to buy from. One incident isn't a huge deal! Don't give up on them! (But there is always TigerDirect, Amazon, Ewiz)
    Sprint Love
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Awesome, can't wait to see it. Sounds pretty cool. Tons of ideas to do with it.

I've never been disappointed with Newegg before, I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff from NE and I've never had to RMA. I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with them, but seriously they are the best tech site to buy from. One incident isn't a huge deal! Don't give up on them! (But there is always TigerDirect, Amazon, Ewiz)
    Oh, I still love New Egg. It's just that they are terrible with hard drives... Two of my friends have received dead drives from them as well. I'll still buy other stuff from them. lol

Sent from my HTC HD2
  19.    #39  
    Some good news. I got an advanced RMA and WD is shipping UPS 2nd Day Air. The new hard drive should be here Wednesday or Thursday. I have some huge plans for webOS...
    it is amazing how long a couple of day wait can feel like a year and a night of screwing around with webos can go by in the blink of an eye.. kind of like a week with a hot chick goes by faster then a second if you rub up against a hot iron
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast