Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Hi,

Is there a patch to set some nominated page to be the default launcher pop-up page? It seems like often I have page #1 popping up, even though I have not used that page in ages. I suspect it's because I use Preset Reset each day and it defaults to page 1 (?).

I've seen a couple of patches to set the default to page 1, or to the middle page. Is there a patch where I can specify which page?

(The "Advanced Configuration for App Launcher" patch seems to offer it, but I'd have to remove a few other patches to make it work.)
    thanks,
    Toby.
    Which patches would you have to remove that are not offered by ACAL?
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Ah, the ACAL page just says it interferes with most Launcher patches, so i"m pretty sure all that I am running is:
    - 4x4 Icons v3,
    - Advanced Options in Launcher (but I don't need this),
    - Enable Add/Delete Pages
    - Hide Quick Launch Bar in Launcher Only
    thanks,
    Toby.
    ACAL incorporates all of the patches you listed, except advanced options in launcher if I remember correctly, plus several others. The best part is it gives you several options (including not using the functioality of the other patches it replaces that your not currently using) so you can change how the launcher looks on the fly if you so desire. It's by far my favorite patch and one of the main reasons that i'm almost glad we aren't getting the 2.x update (can't patch the launcher in 2.x)...
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    ...and now I am using ACAL. Damn, it's pretty good! Thanks for setting me straight on that one.
    thanks,
    Toby.