Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    Are you guys able to install this patch through Internalz? I'm not, it says "only garbage was found in the patch input"!
    having the same error trying to install the patch on my pre3 with internalz Any suggestions?
    I've given up Internalz for installing patches, never works for me, I was in the end able to install this patch via webosqi (after ERP).
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    I'm having same issue, not near a pc for awhile but would love my bookmarks to use

*hmm installed 'new card button' patch and now my bookmarks work perfectly, whatever, I'm happy lol
    Last edited by toyotast165; 02/05/2012 at 07:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick99999 View Post
    On a Pre 2 / webOS 2.0.1 , bookmarks under preferences are sometimes not displayed and deletion and reordering is not possible. This patch fixes that.

Since I do not completely understand what's happening in the original webOS 2.0.1 code, 'I'd appreciate a few beta testers'. I do understand the code I have added though.

[..deleted the code part..]

===== edit
    webOS 2.2.4 version included 99 bookmarks patch.
    how do I install the no bookmarks display patch? By the way, I have version 2.2.4 running on my AT&T branded Pre 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    I'm having same issue, not near a pc for awhile but would love my bookmarks to use

*hmm installed 'new card button' patch and now my bookmarks work perfectly, whatever, I'm happy lol
    please tell a non-tech-savvy guy how to install the patch to allow my bookmarks to display
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Installed patch via webOS Quick Installer.
    Fixed my blank bookmarks list on my Version Pre 2.
    Thank You!!
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Sprint FrankPre2 is happy again.
    For those wanting to do this untethered to a PC, you have to have AUSMT Scripts and the GNU Patch installed in order to install it via Internalz Pro. Download first from Preware.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    I took the patch, removed the 99 bookmarks part (since its already there) and submitted it to Preware. It works great for me. Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12