Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    I might need a full restart because we are editing a .jsjsjs $file$.
    if you edit a .css file, it should only need a luna restart
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    I installed the rssi version of the patch. It installed fine. I put it in airplane mode and it turned blue. The only other pictures I see are the full green circle and no circle at all around the battery percent number. I tried walking around the office but the full green circle never changed. Maybe my reception is too good in here.

I also have the mute ringer icon patch installed as well. In the first versions of this patch with the circle around the number meaning the battery percentage, the icon in the top bar was on the far right even when the ringer mute icon was present. I the newest rssi version of the patch the ringer mute icon is at the far right and the battery patch is just to the left of it.

By the way, I have really enjoyed watching the development of this patch semi live. I don't understand half of what you guys are talking about but am amazed to see how fast this stuff can take place.

Curiosity question. Most patches only require a luna restart. I know from experience that this patch needs a full reboot. Why is that?
    Oh yea. The Mute Switch patch puts the icon between the battery and signal bars. The rssi patch I made gets rid of the stock battery icon and puts the battery percent in the signal strength icon. Someone is gonna have to edit the patch to fix that. I'd do it, but I already wiped my PC of all my Palm Pre stuff.

Warlord might look into doing it tho!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I have no clue as to why this is.
    like you said, must be in the code.
    Garrett any clue? I know your days of webos patches are done. But maybe you have an idea.

I still haven't gotten it to disappear/reappear any other way. Maybe if someone else installs it & tries out they will have different results.
  4.    #164  
    hey, warlord, i took down the 2.0 patch, is there a known working version yet or still testing?

and also, Garrett, once the patch is finished for the battery % with network meter circle, would you want me to create a separate thread for that or post it on this one as a separate download?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh yea. The Mute Switch patch puts the icon between the battery and signal bars. The rssi patch I made gets rid of the stock battery icon and puts the battery percent in the signal strength icon. Someone is gonna have to edit the patch to fix that. I'd do it, but I already wiped my PC of all my Palm Pre stuff.

That would need to be changed in the mute patch as it sets it in that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    hey, warlord, i took down the 2.0 patch, is there a known working version yet or still testing?

and also, Garrett, once the patch is finished for the battery % with network meter circle, would you want me to create a separate thread for that or post it on this one as a separate download?
    look @ your pm's k

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts

I think I am going to put the original patch back on so don't do it on my account. I just wanted to let you guys know what I saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmfraser View Post
    Garrett any clue? I know your days of webos patches are done. But maybe you have an idea.

I still haven't gotten it to disappear/reappear any other way. Maybe if someone else installs it & tries out they will have different results.
    They're not done yet! Just done until I decide to pick up another Pre or not... Maybe someday. It REALLY helps to have an actual device to test things on. Not having one makes things way too frustrating lol lol. My Pre did live for 16 months though. Not too bad I guess lol

To answer your question: I have no idea why that's happening... lol

You can create a new thread if ya want.
    @ ryanmfraser

did you test this too?

http://forums.precentral.net/2875602-post126.html
    That's the 2.0 patch correct?
  11.    #171  
    You can create a new thread if ya want.
    send me a PM with the info you want me to upload and i'll do that for you.

haha... i feel like a patch secretary. :P

jk
    That's the 2.0 patch correct?
    yes

13.    #173  
    look @ your pm's k
    Thread updated.
    yes
    Unfortunately, I do not have a 2.0 capable device. THANK YOU HP! Ha!

I'm rocking a Pixi+, actually. Don't hate. I'm not a fan of slider phones. And my Pixi works the way I need it to. SO, these patches are being Pre & Pixi tested.
    send me a PM with the info you want me to upload and i'll do that for you.

haha... i feel like a patch secretary. :P

jk
    I'm not sure if the patch is finished yet. I sent the files to warlord and I'm not sure what he wants to do with it. I no longer have the files on my PC...

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I'm not sure if the patch is finished yet. I sent the files to warlord and I'm not sure what he wants to do with it. I no longer have the files on my PC...

Sent from my HTC HD2
    It works but it's got some wonky behavior.
    It works but it's got some wonky behavior.
    Someone needs to refine it.

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    It looks to me like its going to conflict with patches.
    the patches that conflict will need to be changed for this patch to work with them.

also, we have some issue with the icons "disappearing/reappearing".
    And I have no clue as to why this is happening.

It looks to me like its going to conflict with patches.
    the patches that conflict will need to be changed for this patch to work with them.

also, we have some issue with the icons disappear/reappear.
    And I have no clue as to why this is happening.
    It didn't conflict with any of my topbar patches. It worked just liked the circle battery patch. The only thing was the disappear/reappear thing.
    It didn't conflict with any of my topbar patches. It worked just liked the circle battery patch. The only thing was the disappear/reappear thing.
    did someone state that the mute patch had problems with this patch?