Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    try this.
    Fits pretty well. Kinda hard to read though... Maybe use the full green ring image and make it blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Fits pretty well. Kinda hard to read though... Maybe use the full green ring image and make it blue?
    k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

The bar.jsjsjs $is$ $the$ $same$ $as$ $before$?
    In bar-assistant.jsjsjs, $change$ $all$:

$('power').innerHTML

to

$('rssi').innerHTML
    try this
    Attached Images Attached Images

try this
    Looks great.

Unfortunately, I can only test rssi-5 and rssi-flightmode. The only thing I can test with is the Emulator since my Pre finally broke. My patch making ability is very limited now...

Such a shame... I was really enjoying making patches and stuff again.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    That updated image pack 5 is perfect. Very easy on my eyes.

FYI, I have a Pre 2 from Verizon to test out over the next couple weeks (work asking me to try it out) along with my normal Pre Plus (had to create a second profile so is not tricked out as my Pre Plus is). Is there any general stuff anyone wants to know about the Pre 2?
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.
    Looks great.

Unfortunately, I can only test rssi-5 and rssi-flightmode. The only thing I can test with is the Emulator since my Pre finally broke. My patch making ability is very limited now...

I can test this out! haha I've been away from the computer for a couple of days. This "patch" sounds pretty interesting. What is the best way to load the bar-assistant & systemui onto my actual device?
    Looks great.

I can test this out! haha I've been away from the computer for a couple of days. This "patch" sounds pretty interesting. What is the best way to load the bar-assistant & systemui onto my actual device?
    /Quote rpr
    Love this patch, thanks!

I had an idea, not sure if it's possible, but it would be super cool if the number in the circle was the battery status (so leave it as is) but make the surrounding ring reflect the phone network strength instead of the battery level, thus removing one of the icons from the top bar and freeing up space for more stuff.

I have very little coding ability, otherwise I'd try it myself, just thought I'd put the idea out there.
    send images to.
    /media/internal/.wallpapers/

install patch
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/18/2011 at 01:44 PM.

test for 2.xx
    this one seems to work well so far! great work.
    send images to.
    /media/internal/.wallpapers/

install patch
    I just wiped my Palm Pre folder from my hard drive. How did it get to be 9gb??????? lol lol
    Installed fine. Switching to airplane mode makes the blue circle appear. But when I hit the top right corner for the device menu the circle disappears. It reappears shortly after. Also disappears/reappears on plugin/unplugging from a charger. Some odd behavior for sure.
    @warlord

It's up to you to make this new patch better. My return to webOS patch development was cut short with my Pre dying today. So... the best of luck to you... Keep making awesome patches!

I just wiped my Palm Pre folder from my hard drive. How did it get to be 9gb??????? lol lol

You must have tons of extracted Doctors in there! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmfraser View Post
    Installed fine. Switching to airplane mode makes the blue circle appear. But when I hit the top right corner for the device menu the circle disappears. It reappears shortly after. Also disappears/reappears on plugin/unplugging from a charger. Some odd behavior for sure.
    yes that is odd lol

can you live with it like that

yes that is odd lol

can you live with it like that
    I personally would be able to. It might just be the nature of how things are called in the coding of the device. Some people might be bothered by it. I am going to more than likely stick with the original circle battery icon patch.

On playing around with it those are the only two scenarios, so far, that seem to make it disappear/reappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmfraser View Post
    I personally would be able to. It might just be the nature of how things are called in the coding of the device. Some people might be bothered by it. I am going to more than likely stick with the original circle battery icon patch.

On playing around with it those are the only two scenarios, so far, that seem to make it disappear/reappear.
    I have no clue as to why this is.
    like you said, must be in the code.

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I installed the rssi version of the patch. It installed fine. I put it in airplane mode and it turned blue. The only other pictures I see are the full green circle and no circle at all around the battery percent number. I tried walking around the office but the full green circle never changed. Maybe my reception is too good in here.

I also have the mute ringer icon patch installed as well. In the first versions of this patch with the circle around the number meaning the battery percentage, the icon in the top bar was on the far right even when the ringer mute icon was present. I the newest rssi version of the patch the ringer mute icon is at the far right and the battery patch is just to the left of it.

By the way, I have really enjoyed watching the development of this patch semi live. I don't understand half of what you guys are talking about but am amazed to see how fast this stuff can take place.

Curiosity question. Most patches only require a luna restart. I know from experience that this patch needs a full reboot. Why is that?
    @ ryanmfraser

did you test this too?

http://forums.precentral.net/2875602-post126.html

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast